Gally imagine

I was thinking these days and this imagine came to my mind so I wrote it here to let you see... Let me know if you liked it! 😉
------------------------------------------------------
My POV:

I was at the glade, as always, and I was taking my breakfast late, as always. My boyfriend Gally was a builder and I was a med-jack. He was known for fighting the gladers but I was trying to make him stop with that. Well, back at the beginning...

I was eating my breakfast when I heard some noise of people yelling and I went outside. I had an idea about who that person was. I saw in the middle of the glade a group of gladers with someone in the middle arguing with another glader. I tried to get to the center to have a better look and Gally was arguing with Ben about the maze.

"There is no exit! Stop looking for one!"

"You can't say that, Gally. I'm a runner and you're not. I've seen the maze and it might have a way out."

"So... Why aren't we going to that exit?"

"Because me and Minho haven't found it yet"

"There is no exit! Why do you keep looking for one if in two years we found nothing???"

"You're an asshole, Gally... I'm not continuing to argue with you"

"Say that again, slinthead!!"

"YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!! IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT WORD, YOU'RE A SHUCKFACE!"

Gally pinned him down to the ground and started punching him. I ran to him and tried to stop him.

"Gally stop!!! You said that you wouldn't fight anyone again!" I said, grabbing his big arm and pulling him.

"GET OFF!!!" And when he screamed, he hit me with his fist right in the face.

I fell to the ground and put my hand on my cheek that is now red and puffy.

Once he realized what he had done, he stops and looks at me with regret in his eyes. My eyes start to water and I run to the dead-heads. He catches my arm.

"Catherine... I'm sorry...I didn't want to hit yo-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME! DON'T TALK TO ME! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"

He let go of my arm, astonished and I ran away, crying hard.

I ran into the woods till I found my favourite tree and climbed it up. I start to cry again and grab my cheek. Now it was very swollen and I had no ice. I start to hear sounds and I try to stop crying.

"Catherine? Where are you? I'm just trying to help..."

"Go away, Newt... I want to be alone"

He sees my tree and tries to climb it up too. He's a really close friend of mine so I help him climb the tree. Once he's up there, he hugs me and I cry onto his chest.

"It's okay... It's okay..."

"I love him! *Sob* I love him so shucking much! I know he's agressive but I never thought he'd do something like that to me"

"You still love him, right?"

"Why do you think I'm like this? If I didn't love him, I was at the homestead putting some ice on my cheek and ignoring him!"

You heard footsteps running back to the glade but you ignore it.

Gally's POV:

I lost the love of my life because of my anger... I hit her... I would never do that. I can't live without her. I saw her going to the dead-heads... She has to forgive me...She has to....