Newt imagine

This imagine was requested by _Broken_Hopes_.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You were done with everything. You felt like nobody in the world liked you. That place just gave you nightmares. You were surrounded by a maze and you couldn't escape. You lived with only boys that bullied you every single day. Why not? You've heard that people do that because it carries away the pain. That can't be that bad.

This was what you thought the first time you started cutting yourself. It carried the pain away and the stretches on your arms would be hidden under your long sleeved shirt.

"Hey, griever! Why don't you kill yourself already?" Some boys said, laughing and heading towards somewhere.

"Might do that some day" You thought to yourself.

"Hey, shuckfaced thing" Gally says, grabbing your injuried arm to make you look at him. You yell in pain because your wounds weren't good yet.

"You're that weak? Even more than I thought." He says, gripping it tighter, making you scream again.

"What do we have here?" Newt says, walking to you guys.

"I was just pointing out how weak she is. Look!" Gally says, gripping your arm again, making you scream again and then your arm starts bleeding because of your wounds.

"Stop! She's bleeding!" Gally imediatly stops and starts to look at your arm, in shock.

"I wasn't gripping it that hard"

You grab your arm and run away to the woods. Your place to hide and to carry away the pain.

You were crying because it was all happening again. You should have stayed there all day instead of trying to get out for a bit.

You grab your knife and cut your other arm. You groan in pain but control yourself. The tears fall silently down your face as you see the blood hit the ground.

You sit right there, looking pale and sweating.

"Maybe this one was too deep" You whisper, panting.

You start to feel the pain again so you decide to cut your inicial arm again so the pain in the other would disappear for a bit.

You put the blade on your skin and press lightly, looking at it.

"What are you doing?" Someone asks, alarmed. You jump because of the sudden voice and let the knife hit the ground.

"What are you doing?" That someone was Newt. His eyes were shinning and wattering.

You start shaking, anger and fear consuming you.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" He asks, coming closer, his voice shaking.

You start sobbing loudly. You couldn't take it anymore.

"I... Can't..." You say, almost in a whisper.

"Cici... I can't believe this" He hugs you tightly, letting your blood transfer into his sweater and crying on your shoulder.

"Why are you doing this, Newt?" You ask, stopping your crying.

"Don't leave me... Please" He says, sobbing.

You start to feel really dizzy and pass out.

Newt's POV:

"Don't leave me... Please" I say, sobbing.

I start to feel her dead weight and I look up from her shoulder to see that she passed out. I panic but still managed to pick her up bridal style and run to the medjacks' hut.

"I need a doctor!! NOW!!! Please stay with me, Cici"

Your POV:

You wake up slowly, looking at the ceiling. You look to your right and see two more beds like yours. You were in the medjacks' hut.

You look to your left and see a sleeping Newt, sleeping in a chair. You smile at his cuteness and stare at the ceiling again. This was the first moment since you arrived that you were peacefully resting.

Jeff was resting some chairs away and then noticed you waking up.

"Guess who's awake" and then, he smiled. You've never seen any of the boys smile genuinely at you.

You were caught off guard by his smile and he started aproaching you.

"Are you feeling okay? You lost a lot of blood." He asks, worriedly.

"I'm... Okay... I guess" You say, quietly.

"She's awake" Newt says, trying to wake himself up really quick, making you laugh a bit.

"Sorry... About everything" Jeff says, really sad.

"What?" You ask confused.

"You know... All the hate. All the boys know you're here and all of us know the reason. You started cutting because of us and we all feel really really bad. I feel regrets for never helping you out when I saw them messing with you." Jeff says, looking at you in the eyes.

"It's okay" you smile.

"Cici! I can't believe you're actually alive... Is this a dream?" Newt runs to you, hugging you tightly.

"Why are you so happy?" You ask, chuckling confused.

"Cici, I love you... I had to tell you. I was gonna tell you when I found you cutting but then you passed out and I didn't know what to do... I thought I was gonna loose you." He says, really fast.

"Shhhh... Calm down" You say, rubbing his cheek, making him calm down instantly.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry for not sticking up for you" He says, looking at every inch of your face lovingly.

"I love you too, Newt" You say, closing the gap between you.

His lips were soft and his hands rested on your cheeks.

"I'm never ever EVER gonna do that again to you... And I won't let anything and anyone do the same." He says, resting his forehead on yours.

"I'm... gonna go check on the other guys outside" Jeff says awkwardly, getting out of the hut.

You laugh, looking at Newt.

"I'm the luckiest glader in the world" He says, smiling sweetly.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it! 😉

Catherine❤❤