Gally imagine

This imagine was requested by brittbat0627.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You woke up, shooting your head straight up. You look around and feel the room where you were moving up. You started to panic and scream for help. The room suddenly stopped and you saw a square of light on the roof. You protect your eyes from the light and see a figure coming down to you.

"Day one, greenie. Rise and shine." He says, picking you up and preparing to throw you, when he sees your face and stops.

"Hi to you too" You say, rolling your eyes.

"You're a girl" He says, putting you down and looking at your features.

"Thanks for noticing" You said, laughing.

"How aren't you even afraid?" He asks, very confused.

"Why would I?"

The boys out of the little elevator started leaning in to watch closer what was happening.

"What's your name?" You ask, smiling at the boy.

"Gally... Do you already know yours?" He asks, sticking his hand out for you to shake.

"Brittany... And what are you doing? Don't shake my hand... I don't like that stuff." You say, hugging him thightly and giving him a kiss on the cheek, walking away after that. He blushes hard and goes to do what he has to do.

It was your first day in the glade and you already felt like home. The gladers were doing the bonfire because of the new greenie and you were talking to Minho.

"What do you think of the boys?" He asks.

"Well... They're normal to me.. There are some that are better than the others but there are just a few."

"Who, for example?" He asks, smirking.

"You're hot as hell, Newt is cute and I think that Gally is a cutie shy guy too" You say, making Minho burst out laughing.

"Gally? A hot shy guy? It really shows that you just met him today" He says, laughing.

"I didn't talk to him much" You say, scratching the back of your neck.

"Come with me." Minho says, grabbing your hand and pulling you close to the other gladers.

"Gally, Brittany wants to make conversation with you. Do you mind?" Minho says, smirking and leaving you there.

"I don't mind at all... Hi, Brittany." Gally says, shyly.

"Hi, Gally. I was talking to Minho and told him that I thought you were shy and cute, so he brought me here" You said, rolling your eyes.

"You think I'm cute and shy?" He asks, smiling. "Well... You're wrong. I'm known as the baddest guy in here"

"Really? How bad?" You ask, smirking.

"That type that tries to fight everyone."

"I like bad boys... Even more than I like shy ones." You say, smirking at him and walking away, leaving him hanging.

Gally's POV:

I don't know nothing about this girl but she makes me crazy! I never felt like this...

"So Gally... What did you talk about with Brittany?" Newt, Thomas and Minho arrive, smirking at me.

"She said that I was cute... And then I told her I wasn't and she told me she liked bad boys" I said, still looking at the place where she was before.

"Uhhh... Does Gally have a little crush on the new greenie?" Thomas, says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up, shuckface." I say, shoving him off, while he laughed.

"She has a crush on you, I can tell. She's all yours... We'll give you space" Minho says, grabbing the other boys hands and walking away with them.

One day later...

Your POV:

You woke up and went to take breakfast.

"Hi, FryPan! How're you today?" I ask, kissing his cheek.

"Hi, Brittany. I really don't know how you can be that happy everyday and pass your happiness to the others, but I appreciate that. Good and you?" He says, smiling at me and handing me my breakfast.

"Good as always."

"How're things with Gally?" He asks, smiling to himself.

"How do you-"

"Things here in the glade run quickly... Almost everybody knows that you have a crush on him."

At that moment, Gally enters the kitchen to take his breakfast.

"Hi, Fry! How's the breakfast today?" He asks, looking at him.

"Hide for a little... I have a plan" FryPan says, making you hide behind the counter. "Hi, Gally. It's the same as always"

"Eggs and bacon? Good for me"

"You're too happy today... What happened?" FryPan asks him, smirking.

"The guys say that Brittany has a crush on me" He says, smiling widely.

"That's true... She has"

"Really? Man, I feel like I'm lucky that she likes me because there are 50 boys here, more or less, and she managed to choose me."

"You were the first boy I saw when I got here... We made a connection while you talked to me." You said, walking from behind the counter.

"You listened to what I said? I-I... Uh... I..." Gally starts to blush.

"That's so cute" You say, kissing his cheek, making him blush even more, while looking down at you.

"I'll give you some privacy" FryPan says, walking out of the kitchen.

"You still think I'm cute" Gally says, starting to smirk.

"You're a cute bad boy... That's a good combination." I smirking at him as well.

"Do you want me to kiss you as a cute guy or as a bad guy?" He asks, bringing you closer to him and staring at your lips.

"Kiss me as yourself" You say, staring at his lips.

He leaned in slowly, kissing you passionately and slowly.

"I was waiting for this for a long time" You say, hugging him tightly.

"So did I, babygirl" He says, resting his chin on your head.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Sorry for the slow updates but it's the only way I can still update this book😅

Catherine❤❤