Thomas imagine

You came up two months ago and your crush came one month ago... Thomas was a runner and you worked on the fields with Newt. Newt was your best friend and the only person that knew who your crush was.

"So.... Tell me why do you love Thomas... He's in the maze right now so he won't hear." Newt asks.

"Hum.... I like how protective he is over his friends... I like the face he makes when he's confused. I like how kind he can be to his friends. I like how determined he's to find the way out since he got here."

"Wow... You're really in love with him..." Newt laughs.

"Shut up" You say, blushing.

"Okay... Let's continue to work."

When the work was done, you ran to the maze doors to wait for Thomas to come back. Some minutes later, Thomas and Minho arrive.

"Hi, (Y/N). You were waiting for me, weren't you?" Thomas asks, smiling.

"Waiting for you? Pffff. Of course not. I was waiting for Minho because I have to tell him something." You say, trying to get an excuse.

"Oh... Okay... Bye..." He says disappointed and ran to the map room.

Now you felt regrets.

"What did you want to talk to me?" Minho asks.

"I forgot."

And then you ran away to the map room where Thomas was.

"Did you tell everything that you needed to Minho already?" He asks, angryly.

He was annoyed and sad... What have you done...

"I didn't tell him nothing... I just wanted to see you... I was there to wait for you..." You decided to tell the truth.

"Why were you there waiting for me?" He asks, a little bit more calm and curious.

"The part of the day that you come to the glade again is the happiest part of my day... And if you didn't make it in time I would loose my reason to live in this shucking place."

Thomas stands there looking blankly at you.

"I feel the same way as you... I love you and you are the only reason that I run the maze everyday to find a way out."

You ran to him and kissed him. First, he was shocked but then he kissed back. His lips were soft and the kiss was gentle and lovely. When he broke the kiss, he asked:

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Hum.... Of course!!!!"

And you kissed again. 😘❤💑
------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like it... I need requests... And I'm going to start a book about NBA imagines.. I don't know if you are fans of basketball but I'm going to make it anyways.

Catherine❤❤