Newt imagine

This imagine was requested by KrazyAizAiz808:
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You were out of the maze. Both your brother and boyfriend had survived. Some akward guys saved you and took you to a place where all the saved teenagers were.

They showed you your room and the gladers stayed all in the same room. Then they showed you the canteen where you could talk with the other teenagers and where you could eat. You sat on a table and saw a cute boy looking at you. You ignored him and took your seat next to Newt.

"We're finally free. I still can't believe that" Frypan said

"Humm.. I'm not really sure" Minho said.

"Yea. I think it was too easy to get out." Thomas said.

The boy that was looking at you came to your table and sat there.

"Can I stay here with you guys? My friends aren't here and I thought that you were nice." the boy said.

"Of course you can" Newt said, smiling.

"Well... What's your name, shank?" Minho asked

"Aris. And yours?"

"I'm Minho. These shanks are Thomas, Newt, Frypan, Winston and Jordyn"

"Hello Jordyn" he says smirking and kissing your hand. "You are the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen. And I was in a maze that only had girls."

"He's lucky" Minho told Thomas.

"She's beautiful. But she has a boyfriend." Newt said, obviously jealous.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't know. But I could have guessed that a girl like her had a boyfriend" Aris winked at you.

"Stop bloody flirting with her"

"Calm down, love bird. He already knows she's yours. And if he does anything to her, I'll break his shucking neck. Because no one that I don't trust touches my sister. I trust Newt because he's my bestfriend and Jordyn loves him. I don't trust you because I just met you and because I'm her older brother and I don't trust any boy that likes her."

"He-he's yo-your brother?"

"Yes" you say smirking.

"Okay... You know where to find me if you want to talk. I'm always here, babe" Aris says, going away.

"I swear I'll bloody kill him" Newt got up and Thomas and Minho grabed his arms to not going after Aris.

"C'mon, man. Calm down"

"He's flirting with my bloody girlfriend!!! How can I stay calm!?!? And you are her brother!! You should go tell him that he can't talk to her like that!"

"Love?" You say.

"Yes?"

"Calm down... I love you and only you... And Minho of course"

"Okay, babe. But I swear. If he comes talk to you again I-"

"He won't"

"Okay..."

One day later...

You woke up with Newt by your side and went to the canteen to eat your breakfast. You were walking in when you saw Aris. You turned back around and were going back to your room when he called you. You turned around again, smiled and went to talk to him.

"Hi, Jordyn. Did you sleep well?"

"Of course. With Newt by my side"

"*Cof cof cof* okay..."

"Are you okay?"

"Oh yea... I just wanted to say that I love you"

You were shocked. He knew that you had a boyfriend that hated him and your brother was against him too.

"I love you since the moment you entered this canteen"

"I'm sorry, Aris... I don't feel the same way about you. I love Newt and only him"

And then he kisses you. You didn't kiss back and then you see your boyfriend entering the canteen and looking at you. You slap Aris with all your strength. He looks at you confused and you ran away.

Newt POV:

I entered the canteen looking for Jordyn and saw her bloody kissing Aris. I was so angry!!! I would kill him right now!!! But then, Jordyn slaps him across the face and ran away almost crying. He made my princess cry. He's going to pay for that.

"Wow... What happened to my little sister?" Minho asked

"Aris kissed her and I saw. Then she slapped him and ran away crying"

"He made her cry? Hell no! He's done with me... I'm going to shucking kill him. COME HERE, LITTLE SHUCKFACE!"

Minho ran to him and started fighting him. I ran through the corridors looking for her. I heard someone crying. I enter the room and there she was, on the floor, crying.

Your POV:

You ran through the corridors till you found a room and entered it. You just wanted to be alone. One of the people that you love the most in the world saw you kissing another guy. This can't be happening. Some minutes later, Newt enters the room.

"I'm not mad at you. I know that he was the one that kissed you."

You look up and see Newt looking at you worried.

"Why are you crying? Don't cry... You know that I can't see you like this... It makes me sad"

"I thought... I thought that I would lose you!" you begin to cry again and Newt huggs you thighly.

"I'm right here and I still love you like I've always had."

He kisses you passionately and hugs you again.

"You're not mad at Aris?"

"Of course I am! But I've already took care of it"

"What have you done?"

"I did nothing. I just told Minho what he did to you and he catched him"

You laughed together and kissed again.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Catherine❤❤