Gally imagine

This imagine was requested by brittbat0627:
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

In the glade, you spent your days with your boyfriend Gally and everything went right. You two were deeply in love and no one interfered in your relationship. One day, you had dressed a sports top, short shorts and a high ponytail. Nothing unusual. You walked to your boyfriend.

"Looking good today, sailor?"

"I look good everyday"

"Yes, but today you're even more beautiful than the other days"

"Is it because of my clothes?"

"I guess. I like them. It fits you well"

"I like your clothes too. It makes your muscles more defined"

He blushes and then he begins to make poses to show off his muscles. You laugh.

"Okay, captain. I know you have a lot of muscles. What do you think of using them to work?"

"Okay... But just because you asked"

You walked with him, hand in hand and see Newt watching you with a big smirk on his face. You ignored him because if Gally notices him, he would fight him and you didn't wanna have problems.

You begin to work and Newt was always looking at you. You start to feel annoyed but don't say anything. You look back at Newt again and he starts bitting his lip. You continue to work.

"I guess I'm not the only one who likes your outfit" Gally looks angry and you try to calm him down.

"Calm down, captain... I'm only yours. And he probably just wants to tell me something. I'm going to talk to him"

"Be careful, sailor"

You walked to Newt.

"Do you want to die? Why are you looking at me that way if you know that I'm with Gally?"

"Because I'm not blind and I have good taste"

"But you don't have much inteligence because Gally noticed you looking at me and he's going to beat your ass up if you continue."

You walk away and he whistles and slaps your butt. You were surprised and chocked at the same time. You saw Gally running to Newt but before he got closer, you slapped Newt and kicked him in the balls.

"Don't you dare touch me like that again"

You walked past Gally that was gazed at your act.

"I told you that I'm yours and only yours"

"Thanks, babe... I think we need a pause from work"

"Yea.. I think we need"

You look at each other.

"Cuddle?"

"Cuddle"
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Catherine❤❤