Thomas imagine - hunger games edition-part 3

Your POV:

You woke up with Katniss's voice telling you to wake up and get ready because that day was the day. You became nervous and you could see that Thomas was very nervous too. But, in your opinion, he didn't had to worry because he's really good with a sword.

The moment came and you entered the elevator that was going to take you to the arena. When you arrived, the other tributes were in their positions to jump off theirs elevators. You were at your position too. You looked at Thomas one more time, then ran for your life. You grabed a pack of 50 knifes and ran into the woods not looking back.

In the next days, 5 of the 12 cannons went off and you've never seen Thomas again since you arrived at the arena. You knew he was alive because his cannon didn't go off. You missed him. You liked him as more than a friend and you would admite it now. When you were thinking, Cato and Clove appeared and you didn't noticed they were about to charge at you when a sword appears in front of you and you hear people fighting. You turned around and saw Thomas fighting Clove and Cato. You threw a knife at Clove's chest and she fell to the floor. Her cannon goes off.

"CLOVE!!!!!! You killed her!!! You're going to pay for this!!! I'll kill what you like more in this world and it'll kill you inside." Cato said and ran away.

You hugged Thomas in relief.

"Where have you been? I was so worried about you"

"Wow. You were worried about me? Thanks for your consideration. But let's just say that I was in good hands." Thomas says and then a little girl comes from behind a tree.

"This is Rue. I think you know each other already so I'm going to skip the presentations."

Another cannon goes off. You all wish that it was Cato's cannon but it was Tresh's.

For the past days, you were all together to not find Cato or anything that you weren't expecting. Rue made you medicine, Thomas protected you and you hunted. One day, Rue was still eating and you were getting water when Thomas decided to go with you.

"Kacey, I need to talk to you."

"Okay. Tell me"

"I just need you to know th-that I will do the impossible for you to win. You have to go home to your family and friends."

You started tearing up.

"And you? Do you think I'll let you die? You have to win this too"

"But I don't have anyone waiting for me at home. You have everything expecting you to win."

"But I can't live without you!!"

Silence... More silence... He stares at you in shock. I said more than what I wanted.

"I can't live without you either and that is why I'm giving my life for you."

"We have to go back. We left Rue alone"

You go back to your place and Rue is nowhere to be found. You start whistling the sound that you programated with her. She didn't answer. You were very worried and started to run through the florest yelling her name.

"Rue??? Rue!!!! Where are you???"

"Help me, Kacey! Over here!!! Please, help"

You ran to where the sound came from and saw Rue in a trap.

"I'll get you out of there."

When she was outside the trap, Cato appears and throws a spear at you.

"Watch out!!!" Rue says.

You ran from the spear, threw a knife and failed.
When you turn around, Rue was impaled with the spear.

"help...me..." she said.

"No!!!! You can't do that!!!! I'm gonna kill you!!! That was your death sentence!!!"

"Ka...cey..." Rue called.

"Y-yes?" you said, your eyes watering.

"Can...You...sing...for me?" She was crying too. She didn't want to die.

You started to sing a peaceful song that your mom sang to you when you were little and she closed her eyes. When the song ended, her cannon went off and you cried louder. You turn around and see Thomas sobbing too. You ran to him and hugged him thigh.
That night, you and Thomas found a cave and slept in there. The only ones alive were you two, Cato and Foxface but she wasn't a threat.

You were almost asleep when you felt a sharp pain in your stomach. You looked at the entrance of the cave and saw Cato smirking and running away. You started to feel dizzy and looked at Thomas.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU, MOTHERSHUCKER!!! Please, babe, keep fighting..." he said, tears in his eyes.

Wait... Did he call me babe? Wow...

"I can't live without you... Please.. Don't leave me..."

Did he said what I think he said? Wow... Does he like me?

Before closing your eyes, you say a last thing.

"I love you too, Thomas."
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it!😉
And I'm sorry for your waiting😅
The next chapter will be the last part.

Catherine❤❤