Newt imagine

This imagine was requested by _shuckface_:
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You were starting to get very depressed easily. The place where you were wasn't helping. That shucking maze was driving you crazy. You were the only girl. But your boyfriend Newt took care of you more than any other person in the world.

"Nikky, are you okay?" Thomas asked.

You woke up from your gaze and looked at him.

"I'm good... I just need to be alone for a little"

You stood up and went to the deadheads.
As you got there, you started to cry. You didn't know why but you did. This last days you were very sad with no reason. Maybe it was because of this shucking place. When you were with all the gladers, you still felt alone. When you were with your lovely boyfriend, you still felt alone. You couldn't handle it. You started to cut your arms hoping that your pain would go away.

"Are you ok- What are you doing?????"

Newt appeared and gazed at your arms. You dropped your knife and started to cry. He ran to you, taking you in his arms and crying with you.

"Why-why are yo-you crying, lo-love?" you asked.

"I can't... Seeing you... Like this.. Why didn't you tell me that you were in pain?"

"I didn't want to scare you and make you worried"

"I'm your boyfriend... I care for you, a lot. Of course I would get worried but I have to because I love you and I can't live without you"

"I can't live without you either"

"Let's take care of those cuts.. I swear to god I'll help you everytime you need."

"I promise that the next time I'll tell you"

"There won't be a next time."

And you both walked to the homestead to stop your bleeding.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Catherine❤❤