Minho imagine - part 1

This imagine was requested by delmamerino:
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You arrived at the glade one month ago. You were friends with all the boys. But you had a crush on one of them. Minho. That boy would always make you smile just by passing by. He smiles and you melt. He talks to you and you giggle. But one day, another greenie came.

Minho entered the box to welcome the greenie when his face dropped. You tried to see who was inside the box but you couldn't see. His frown instantly turned into a smirk.

"We have two now" he said smirking.

"Two what?" Newt asks.

"Two girls"

You look at the girl with hate. She had just arrived and Minho was all over her already.

"(Y/N), can you show the glade to our new greenie?" Alby asked.

"No, I can't." And you ran to the dead heads.

Some days later...

Minho started to talk to Theresa dayly and you were starting to loose your pacience.

"Hi, (Y/N)" you looked and it was Theresa smiling at you.

"Get out of here... I don't like you"

"Okay... I just wanted to tell you that I wanted to be your friend cause you're a girl and I wanted to talk about boys and those kinds of stuff"

"If you want to be my friend to talk about Minho, you're very unlucky cause I won't"

"I don't know why you hate me but I wanted to apologise for whatever I've done"

"You stole my boy!"

"What? I don't like anybody!"

"Minho is always flirting with you and you like it!"

"Oh my god, (Y/N)! You like Minho????" she almost yelled.

"Shut up! You're talking too loud."

"I'm sorry... I just want to talk to you about this stuff..."

"I'm giving you one chance. Just one!"

You go the homestead and sit on your bed.

"Well... Tell me" she said smirking.

"Tell you what?"

"How you started liking him" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Stop" you giggle "I met him on the day I arrived. I instantly fell in love with his appearance. When I started talking to him, I fell in love with his personality. I really like him. But he doesn't talk to me that often."

"He likes you. I can see it in the way he looks at you when you're not looking"

"Changing subjects. And you? Who's your crush?" you wiggle your eyebrows.

"Well... I have a crush on a sweet boy with brown hair and brown eyes. He's a runner and he showed me the glade. I think he was the greenie before you."

"You like Thomas? OMG! You're so cute together!"

"I don't like Minho. I'm not into him as you know"

"Well... Can you please try to ignore him and maybe that way I have more chances?"

"Everything for my friends"

"Thanks, Theresa."

On the next days, you see Minho running to go talk to Theresa and she always ignored him. You were sitting on the ground and Minho came to talk to you.

"Is this place taken?" He pointed to the grass on your left.

"No. You can sit if you want"

He sat down and started talking.

"I don't know what happened with Theresa. She seemed to like me and now she ignores me. Do you know what's wrong with her?"

Those words hit you like a powerfull punch. You rolled your eyes trying not to cry.

"Why are you worried about her? You don't even know her that well"

"She's a girl and I have to be worried. And she's kinda hot so that helps"

You start crying silently and let the tears drop.

"I-I have to go. Before I leave, goodbye Minho and say goodbye to Theresa for me"

"What are you doing? You're freaking me out"

You kiss him quickly and run to the maze.
------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to make a part 2! I just wanted to make some mistery.

Go check out my new book of lyrics and comment there what you think it's the correct answer! 😊

Catherine❤❤