Gally imagine-part 2

Your POV:

You fell to your knees... The love of your life was almost dead. Jeff, Alby and Minho ran to Gally to take him to the homestead and Newt hugged you. He knew how much you loved that man. You had a broken heart and a big wound on your stomach. You felt dizzy and without strength.

"Newt... I'm not feeling very well."

"You lost a lot of blood. You have to rest"

You tried to get up but fainted.

.............................................................

You woke up in the homestead. You looked around and you noticed that you were in the medjacks' hut. You turned to your side and saw Gally on a bed, fighting with invisible forces. Your eyes wattered when you saw him. He was tied to the bed and his veins were pumping up in his neck.

You got up and slowly walked to him. You grabbed his hand and his eyes widened. He looked at you with dark eyes and tried to strangle you. You wanted to scream but you had no air for that. You hoped someone walked in.

"Hi, Brittany. I saw that you were up and- Oh my god!! Help!! I need help!!! Minho! Newt! Alby! I need you right now!" Jeff ran to you and tried to take his hands out of your throat.

Minho, Newt and Alby came in running and helped him holding Gally down. Jeff and Newt tried to take his hands off of you while Minho and Alby were pushing Gally to the bed.

They finally got his hands and you gasped for air, filling your chest. You fell in your bed and breathed. They tied Gally to the bed and looked at you.

"Are you okay? You have to take some fresh air. I'll go along with you if you need something." Newt told you.

You nodded, not being able to talk.

You breathed like it was your last breath. You sat along with Newt and he started to talk.

"I'm sorry for Gally" He says, with a sad face.

"It's okay" you whispered.

"In my opinion, I think he's going to completely heal and will be the same Gally as always."

"Thanks for your support, Newt. I really apreciate that." you whispered, smiling.

"The pleasure is mine." he said, winking at you. "Go to sleep, you're really tired. Bye"

You waved and went to your room, thinking about Gally all night.

A week later...

You missed Gally so much. You would never  leave his side. You would sleep in your room because of his attacks but you'd always wake up really early to see if he was awake. You would lunch in the hut and have dinner in the hut.

One day, you woke up really early and went to the hut. You looked at him. His veins were getting back to normal, his face was in a peaceful dream and he returned to his original color. Your eyes filled with joy as you looked at him with all your love.

You were really tired. He was looking so good that you thought that it wouldn't be a problem to sleep for a little in the other bed. You fell asleep.

When you started to wake up, you heard moans and looked to Gally's bed. He was waking up!

You quickly got up and ran to his bed. When his eyes opened, you were the first thing he saw.

"Hi, baby girl" he said, smiling weakly.

You started to cry with joy and hugged him tighly.

"I missed you so much"

"I know, baby, I know..."

He kissed your nose, making you smile of his cuteness and then he kissed your lips with the love that was missing for some days.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

I'm sorry for posting it so later but I didn't have time earlier. 😅

I NEED more Requests!

Catherine❤❤