Newt imagine

This imagine was requested by 3Dinosaur3.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

It was hot and dark. You were moving upwards at full speed. You try to get up but fail and look around you, scared. You saw a bright thing coming closer and closer and you started screaming. Until the thing stopped. The doors on top of it opened wide and you saw someone walking down to you. You walked back till your back hit the wall and the person looked at you, shocked.

"What is it, Newt?"

"It's a girl" the boy in front of you said, without taking his eyes off of you. He got closer to give you his hand and you punched him strongly.

You ran away, screaming, and ran through all the glade, trying to find a place to hide yourself from those guys.

You climbed a tree and hid in the leafs. You heard some steps coming closer and hid better.

"Greenie, where are you? I'm not gonna hurt you... Well, you did hurt me but I'm not gonna hurt you." The blonde tall guy that you punched showed up.

"Get out of here! Why did you kidnap me?" You yell from up the tree.

"What? I didn't kidnap you... Let me explain"

"I don't wanna hear... I just wanna run away" You say, jumping to the floor and running to some high walls with entrances that were closing.

You wanted to get out of there as soon as possible so you started running even faster to reach outside before the walls closed.

You jumped outside before the doors closed and felt a body against yours after you hit the ground.

The person got up and brought you up, making you look at him.

"Are you crazy? Now we're gonna die in here!" He yelled at you.

"Leave me alone!" You yelled back, setting yourself free from his hands and running away, leaving him hanging.

You ran and hid after passing the second corner. You sat down and started to think about your situation... A cute blonde british boy jumped into a maze to save you when you have only met him and already hurted him. You start to think that he really cares about you and that he might be really worried right now.

You turn both corners again and he wasn't there anymore.

"Hello? Where are you?" You yelled, waiting for a response. Nothing...

"I apologize for everything that I've done to you... I just want to know if you're okay" you start to feel lonely and afraid of what might happen.

You  hear some loud noises of something metallic but animal at the same time. You look up and see a awful moster trying to fall on you. You scream as loud as you can and start to run through the maze.

Newt's POV:

I don't know why but I really worry about this new greenie... She's beautiful, a little difficult but maybe it's because she doesn't know me yet. She jumped into the maze and I jumped in too to help her pass the night. She ran away and I don't know what to do anymore... I'm really worried about her, even knowing that she doesn't care about me.

I heard a loud girly scream and the griever's sounds. I ran as fast as I could but I wasn't too fast because of my bloody limp. I turn the corner and my body hit against another one, making both fall to the ground.

"Greenie? You're okay!" I said, relaxing a bit.

"There's a weird huge monster running behind me!" She said, getting up and running away.

"Wait for me! I can help you" I ran after her.

Your POV:

I finally found the boy again but now we were running away from a huge thing that wants to kill us.

"Quick! Get in here" He said, pulling me inside a mini cave where I stood right in front of him, with almost no space between us.

"Do you think that the thing lost our tracks?" you ask, facing the ground.

"I think that... But we must stay here, just in case he comes back" He says, looking at you up and down.

"What's your name, by the way?" you ask, finally facing him.

"Name's Newt, greenie. And yours?" He said, with his hot accent.

"Amanda" You smiled at him for the first time since you've met him.

He stared at your beautiful smile and a cute smile grew up on his face.

You looked at all his features... His fluffy blonde hair, his cute face, his cute smile, his smiling eyes... Then, there was his personality... He was cute, charming, caring and funny.

"Are you okay?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh yes... I'm okay. I just zoned out" You say, blushing and looking at the ground.

"You're really cute when you blush" He says, making you look at him and smiling.

"We should get going... I don't think that the creature will come back by now." You say, getting out of the cave.

"Yea... The doors must be almost opening" He said, a little disapointed.

You walk to the doors holding hands and getting to know each other.

"Well, we're here... They must be really really about to open." He says, looking at the sky.

"Newt, thanks for worrying about me, even when I punched you when I first saw you and even after I ran away a lot of times" You say, smiling shyly.

"It's okay... You seem to be a good person and I don't know why but I felt a strong connection when I saw you in the box and I felt like I needed to protect you"

"You did a really good job for now" You say, kissing his cheek and smiling shyly.

He blushes hard, looking at you and the doors start to open. You ran into the glade, avoiding everyone but Newt.

"You made it, man! I'm proud of you! And you managed to get the greenie back alive" An asian tough guy said.

"Her name is Amanda" Newt says, smiling at you. "You don't need to be afraid... They're trustable."

You get a little bit closer and look at the other boys. You got a little bit closer to Newt and whispered in his hear.

"I'll trust just you for now... Is it okay for you?" And you walk away, going to explore the glade.

Newt just stands there, looking at nothing in particular and blushing like hell.

"I don't know and I really don't want to know what the hell you did in that shucking maze to have her like that but I'm proud of you, boy" Minho says, patting his back.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Catherine❤❤