Newt imagine

This imagine was requested by that_girl_jewels1024.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

It was your first day in the glade and you were having the tour with Alby.

"Jewels, I have to go to the homestead. You can stay here at the lookout waiting for me" Alby says, leaving you alone with your thoughts.

You look around the glade, watching all the boys working. A song comes to your mind and you start singing it quietly. It wasn't in english... It was in scottish. You close your eyes and grab your neckless while singing the song you remembered.

"What are you singing?" Newt appears from behind you and smiles at you.

"It was a scottish lullaby... I think that my mom sang that to me when I was little but I can't remember" You smiling back at him.

"You sing really well, you know?"

"Really? Thanks" You say, blushing and looking around the glade again, leaning onto the edge.

Newt comes closer and does the same thing.

"I love your accent... Is it scottish?" He says, while looking at the other gladers.

"Yes... I love yours too. It's british, am I right?"

"Yes, it is." He looks at you, smiling and looking at your neckless afterwards.

"What's that?" He asks, looking at the necklace.

"This is a necklace with heart shaped locket where it should be a family photo or something like that" I say, grabbing it again and looking at it.

"Is there a picture of your family?" He asks, getting closer to you.

"No... I've searched for a while and I didn't find anything. And I tried to remember something and I can't remember anything"

"That's normal... No one here remembers something about their outside life before getting in here."

"Well... It was nice to hangout with you... I should get going before Alby calls me" You say, turning on your feet and starting to walk down the stairs.

"Jewels? I was thinking and maybe we should hangout more... It was nice to know you more" Newt says with a shy smile.

"Sure... Next time we hangout, you'll be the one to tell me your story" You say, walking to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking away to the homestead where Alby was waiting.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Catherine❤❤