Minho imagine - part 2

Your POV:

You entered the maze as the doors were closing. You couldn't live in a place where your crush liked someone else and would come talk to you about that.

Before the doors completely shut, you look at the glade and yell:

"I LOVE YOU, MINHO!"

.............................................................

You look around... You were closed in the maze and you had to stay alive for a night... Holly shuck...

You start hearing the grievers so you hide behind the vines and fell asleep with fear.

You wake up and you see the doors opening. You survived the night! You were getting out of your place when you see Minho in front of the doors looking for you.

"C'mon, man... I have to go find her"

"I'm telling you... She didn't survive... You were a stupid shank and went to talk to her about Theresa? Are you insane?"

"I didn't know she liked me... I figured out that I miss her... I like her... I love her..."

You start to cry louder and Minho looks at you. You begin to run away from him through the maze and he runs behind you. He catches you and hugs you to not let you go.

"Get off of me! Go to Theresa and date her! Let me go!" you tried to punch him.

"I'm sorry... I love you... I can't let you go..."

"Let... Me... Go..." you punched him without strength and fell apart crying. You fall to the floor in Minho's arms, cause he doesn't let you go.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, (Y/N)... I don't want to loose you. I miss you and you were out for only one night... I figured out that I'm afraid of loosing you"

You kiss him slowly but passionately. He kisses back and picks you up bridal style.

"You are forgiven." you smile.

He takes you back to the glade and asks you to be his girlfriend in the middle of the glade. And you, of course, said yes.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉
You can request more now that I'm without requests.

Catherine❤❤