Newt imagine

This imagine was requested by KrazyAizAiz808:
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You were in your and Newt's house when the guests knocked on the door. It was Christmas night and you invited all your friends to a dinner at your house.

You opened the door and Minho, Gally, Chuck, Teresa, Thomas, Alby, Frypan, Zart, Ben and Jeff entered your house and greeted you and Newt.

"Merry Christmas, little sis!" Minho said, kissing you on top of your head.

"Merry Christmas, Min Min!"

"Where's the food?"

"Calm down, Tommy. First, we'll go to the living room and play singstar for a little bit." Newt said, laughing.

"My present for all of you is the dinner. I'm gonna start making it now." Frypan heads to the kitchen and starts making dinner.

"I'm going to help him out." Alby follows him.

Everybody else sat on the couch and started making teams.

"Okay... So... Jordyn, Thomas, Chuck, Gally and Jeff are one team. Newt, Minho, Teresa, Zart and Ben are another."

You loved singing so you grabbed the microphone and sang against Newt. The song that you picked was Like I'm gonna loose you and you won. Everybody clapped and cumplimented your beautiful voice. After, Minho vs Gally and they sang I'm sexy and I know it. Minho chose. Chuck vs Teresa and they sang Barbie. Thomas vs Ben and they sang Run boy run. For last, Zart vs Jeff and they sang I ain't your mama. Your team won.

"Dinner's ready!" Frypan called. Everyone ran to the table and chose their places.

"Guys... We have to tell you something." Teresa got up and Thomas too, holding their hands.

You looked at them with curiosity.

"We're dating" She said and kissed Thomas.

"Congratulations! I'm happy for you two! Happy life!" Everyone said to them.

You looked at Newt... You had the perfect gift for him... But you didn't want to ruin the surprise so you waited.

When the dinner was over, all of you ran to the living room and sat on the floor, opening the presents.

"This one's for me." Gally said, opening his gift. "It's a knife! Thanks" he said with a big smile.

"HAIR GEL!!!!" Minho yelled, hugging his present.

"A teddy bear! Thanks, Santa" Chuck hugged his bear thighly.

Everyone opened their gifts and Newt handed you one.

"Merry Christmas, love" He said smiling at you.

You opened the gift and saw a diamond ring inside a little box. You saw him getting on one knee and grabbing your hand.

"I can't live with you anymore knowing that we're not together definitely. Jordyn, will you marry me?"

Tears start falling on your cheeks and you hug him tighly.

"Yes! Omg thanks, love! I love you so much" you kissed him and smiled.

"I have a present for you too" you got up after everyone greetted you two and then you talked.

"Love, I'm pregnant!" You told him and he looked at you shocked.

"Are you serious?" he said very serious.

"YES!" You were jumping up and down.

"Wow... Omg! We'll have a baby! I'm gonna be a father! We'll be a great family" he picked you up, hugged you and kissed you.

"I'm going to be an uncle!" Minho said hugging you two.

"We're gonna have a baby Jordyn or a baby Newt running around the house" he kissed your nose and smiled.

"I'm gonna teach him how to have some girls" Minho said smirking.

"That's why you're still alone" You said, joking with him.

"That hurt me" he said, pretending to be hurt.

"I'm kidding. I'm one hundred percent sure that you'll have lots of girls" you said hugging him.

"Wait wait wait... You two had-"

"I'm pregnant... What do you think?"

"I was just thinking out loud"

You laughed along and it was the best Christmas that you've ever had.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

I need more requests.

Catherine❤❤