How he admited his feelings for you

Thomas- You came before him and when he saw you for the first time he fell in love with you. Some weeks later, he took you to the deadheads and said that he loved you from the moment he saw you. You said that you loved him too, he relaxed and leaned in to kiss you.

Newt- when you came up, he was the one that pulled you out of the box and you instantly fell in love with his accent and his kindness. He fell in love with you too but he didn't know how to express it. He was always worried about you and he was always by your side. One day, you were running the maze with Minho (you were a runner) and a griever stung you. Minho took you back to the glade and Newt was always by your side... A day later, you woke up and saw him crying and you said "Newt.. Why are you crying?" and he answered "because I almost lost you and you are the only thing that's keeping me alive. I haven't said this before because I was afraid that you didn't feel the same way but i'm going to tell you now before it's to late. I love you! And i've always loved you since you came up in that bloody box"
Your eyes began to water and you said that you loved him too. Then he sat by your side and kissed you passionately.

Minho- He said that he loved you in the maze. He fell to the ground and faked that he had fainted. You came to him to make him breath and he grabed you and kissed you. You were crying because you thought he was dead and then he asked you to be his girlfriend.

Gally- you were a med-jack and gally came to see you because he cut his fist. You treated him and asked how he got hurt. He told you that he got hurt doing a thing for you and then showed you a necklace with a wooden heart that said "will you be my girlfriend?". You took the necklace, kissed him and said "yes"