- Honda-san -

"Honda-San? Is that you?" Yuki calmly asked the lady infront of you.

The moment the brunette peeked her head out, Shigure burst into laughter.

"It's not that funny Shigure."

"Shigure-san, you're being rude."

///

That moment led the four of you back to Shigure's house.

While Yuki and Shigure were talking to Tohru, you somehow made your way to the kitchen, to make tea for the four of you.

You vaguely heard the conversation but didnt pay much mind to it, since it might have been private.

"Here's some tea, Honda-san, Yuki, Shigure-san." You placed the tray at the centre of the table. And sat down in the vacant spot next to Tohru.

"A-ah! Are you a relative of Soma-kun?" She looked a bit red, and looked like she might have caught a fever.

"Yeah, I'm Yuki and Shigure-san's cousin! Sohma (Name). Nice to meet you Honda-san!" You offered her a smile, in which she returned.

"Nice to meet you Sohma-chan! You don't have to be so Formal! Just Tohru is fine!!"

"Same here, just (Name) is fine!"

"Ahh! How nice it would be! To be so young!" Shigure broke our 'get to know each other' session and stood up.

"Honda-san, Shigure is rights, its dangerous for you to be out there alone."

"Tohru-chan, I think you might have a fever. Your face is really red." You scooted close to her, and gently placed a hand in her forehead.

"E-eh! Sohma-kun, its fine! (Name)-chan, I'm fine!" She turned redder than she already was.

"No, I'm right, your burning hot!"

"Honda-san, if you have nowhere to go, please stay here for the night." He offered her a smile.

"N-no! I don't want to cause you more trouble!" She waved her hands, quickly and stood up to go. But you caught her wrist.

"I insist! You could sleep in the same room as me, if you feel uncomfortable."

"Thank you, (Name)-chan! B-but I'll go back to my tent!"

// (Land Slide Noices) //

"That might be impossible, there has been a land slide, although I cant exactly determine which area." Shigure informed Tohru, who was franticly worrying.

"Honda-san, Shigure and I, will go check out the landslide, you stay here with (Name). You have a fever." He got up and headed towards the door, followed by Shigure.

"A-ah no, its fine!"

"They're gone. It's too late." You smiled at her and got up.

"Tohru-chan, follow me, I'll lead you to my room." She got up and followed you up the stairs.

" (Name)-chan, I don't mean to be rude, do you and Sohma-kun stay at Shigure-san's house?" You opened the door to the spare room, that you were staying in.

"Yeah! I guess. Yuki's parents and My parents are at the Sohma Estate. But I got into a fight with the head of our family and ran away to Shigure-san's house. What about you? You're staying in a tent?" You layed down two futons, and got out a few pillows and blankets.

"My dad died due to an illness when I was young, and my mom died in a car accident not too long ago. My grandpa took me in, but his house is currently under construction. So I was staying in a tent!" She layed down in tne futon and wrapped herself in a blanket.

"Tohru-chan, you're really strong." You offered her a smile.

" (Name)-chan, You, Shigure-san and Sohma-kun are really kind people. You let me stay here even though. . . I came into. . . the Sohma. . . property. . ." She drifted off to sleep quickly.

"Ah. To go through so much and still stay so positive. She's incredible!" Shigure suddenly walked in, causing you to flinch.

"You're back. That was fast. Where was the landslide?" You asked the elder man who made his way to Tohru.

"It was right by the tent, we came back to tell Honda-san, but seems she's fallen asleep." Yuki walked into the room.

"Alright then, I'll go dig up Honda-san's stuff." He walked back to the door.

"Wait, I'll come too." You got up and walked towards him.

" One second. (Name), Hatori, called me earlier today. You ran away and didn't tell anyone it seems. Akito has informed every single Sohma Zodiac to get you back. I told Hatori that you'll be staying here. But don't do this again."

"Yes sir."

"Off you go then."