ARRIVAL

" Prince Dushasan...Prince Dushassan..."

Cheer erupted through the crowd of hastinapur to welcome their young prince. The day meant for the return of all young princes after completing their days in gurukul.....possibly the ferocious warriors of all time may have molded indoors of drona's gurukul.

The arena where a competition organised among the princes surrounded by the stadium made of hard bricks where seats arranged row wise. Every single being inside the borders of kururashtr gathered there.

Dushasan is a fair skinned boy who is in the phase of stepping out of that boyish charisma. He entered the  ground not forgetting to bow infront of his elders.

In the middle of the all commotion stood a man whose entire demeanor steams out power, that too in pure  white attire. The few strands of grey hairs that started to carve his raven hair does nothing to deduce the said man's good look. Gangeya....

Not too far from him stood a man with somewhat similar aura but in much more simple attire. Guru Dronacharya.

Beside the father stood the young Brahmin whose eyes were gleaming stars at the entry of his royal friend. Ashwathama

At the north corner stood a huge stage built far above from the arena where the rest of the royal mens of kuru dynasty seated.  Golden chair of Maharaj Dhritarashtra were striking golden light at the burning sun. The term masculinity doesn't need a description when hastinapur's king sat there in all his proud. His trusted companion Sanjaya stood beside the king whereas rajguru kripacharya seated next to the king fixing his gaze on his brother in law who happened to be the teacher of the princes.

Lastly, but not the least Gandhar raj shakuni were in his throne with his infamous smirk much to the dismay of Mahamantri Vidur or the half brother of the king.

Ladies seated on the balcony that projected out from the great palace to witness the exhibition of power from a bunch of possibly brat or sane princes.

Four royal womens with the assistance of dasis sat excited.

Maharani Gandhaari's face were nothing less than a full moon each time one of her child's name resonated through the arena. Her smile out shaded that piece of black cloth which covered the beauty of her ocean eyes.

Rajmata kunti where calm without any trace of the royal woman that she is. Widowhood done injustice to her. Her lips twitched a little at her childhood friend priyamvadha who eagerly waiting for her five sons....Pandavas.....

The other two royal womens happened to be much younger than these two. Possibly still in their teen age phase, the only princess of hastinapur.....jewel of kurus were cheering along with the crowd for her favourite brother being the bubbly girl that she is. Beside her a girl with wide curious eyes, long straight hair that tied up in a bun along with heavy jewels and her fair skin were glistening by the touch of sunrays....friend of princess dushala,  Subhadra... princess of Dwarka. Well elder princess of dwarka.

Dushasan's sword were slashing the air with a whizz sound and his muscles flexed for all to enjoy. All the ladies were focusing on it and in middle of informing what happening in the arena to gandhari, pritha found a certain someone's absence.

She asks to the young princess in a bit worry laced tone, " Putri Subhadra, where is your sister ??? "

Before the said girl could even look around a sweet joyful voice filled their ears, " Am here...".