ABDUCT

Radha's son with a heavy heart walked to the wedding hall feeling all defeated. He felt responsible for the pain he feeling right now.... it's his fault, how could he just forget what happened back in panchal? She is one among them....

How could he expect something more from her? Still...it hurts...more than anything. These insults are not new!! But when it is from her, it pains to death. Why that arrogant and proudy princess have such impact on his heart.....no more!! Never ever she will have a tiny bit of space in his life. Her soul is dark as night and only that face is bright.....

Entering the hall he heard his mitr asking,   " Mitr.....Have you saw them??? "

Karna nods and says in a low voice, " They are safe!! "

Krishna smiles at the hurt filled eyes of that warrior he adores and gazes Shakuni who seems calmed by the information of everything going perfect. Right moment for him to sneak out....No one noticed!!

************************************

Yamika paced in the now empty palace garden of Dwarka along with other three in hope her brother will show up soon. Everyone might be in the hall waiting for the bride. She walked to the exit deciding to go by herself and bring her brother without anyone else noticing.... But something weightless hit her back as if someone throw a pebble on her direction, looking down she found a small yet to bloom lotus. Including she, all of them looked around already having an idea of who is there.... A small laugh heard making them sigh in relief and Krishna just jump out of nowhere....

He says so care freely as if not the bride is infront of him with her lover, " Waiting for me?? "

Arjun called softly, " Madhav!! "

Krishna acts surprised, " Oh parth!! You here?? Exile is already over?? "

Arjun says quite annoyed, " Madhav!! This is not the time....please!! We need your help...."

Krishna chuckled, " I can help you only after the marriage......"

Arjun shrieked , " What?? Why I need your help after Subhadra's marriage with Duryodhan!! "

Subhadra cried out, " Bhrata!! Please....I love him!! I won't come there to marry that prince!! "

Krishna scrunched his face at the two and reprimanded, " Haa...I said about you two's marriage!! "

The pair stopped their rambling and looked Krishna who said, " Straight to the point!! I can't just let you two get married with my consent...Jyesht gave his word!! "

Yamika asks," Then what are you implying?? "

Krishna shrugs, " What I can do if this great archer here decided to abduct my sister on her way back to the palace? Hope they will show up here after their marriage!! "

A series of Ooohs heard and not wasting a second after that all were quick to action. Draupadi who were silent all the time walked away to the hall followed by Krishna.

Arjun and Subhadra exited via the back gate of the palace and waited for the younger to show up with a chariot and some cloths for Arjun. As soon as Yamika came and hand overed those subhadra hugged her sister tightly.

Yamika mumbled, " Everything will be fine!! "

Arjun patted her head, " Go back Yaami!! "

After sending away the younger he turned to Subhadra who is about to climb inside the chariot. He caught her wrist and twirled her around to him, she gasped as he suddenly swept off her from the floor and thrown over his shoulder.....

He went inside the chariot saying smugly, " If you forgot, Am abducting you dear!! "

Subhadra giggled loudly as he rode that chariot away from Dwarka.... They have to get married!!

************************************

In the wedding hall the atmosphere were tensed up. Though no one dared to question yadavas about the delay of bride's arrival. Every gaze were set on the entrance and elders of Hastinpur continued murmuring each other, Kunti were worried for the bride, what if that girl done something foolish like harming herself as she said. Karna were trying to calm Duryodhan, though he were annoyed by what happened couldn't help himself from worrying for the younger......

Krishna and Draupadi came in through the arch like entrance paved by floral carpet, then only the King of Gandhar came to realize about that mischievous Yadav's absence all these time.

Seeing Draupadi Elder Pandava enquires, " Where is the bride?? "

Suta King looked past them for that bratty princess and his eyes narrowed on not finding the bride and she. Draupadi replied expressionlessly,

" I came alone....They stayed back to give alms!! "

Rest of them continued waiting left with no other option. It's not like Balram is so panicked on not seeing his sisters, Dwarka is their home....they will be here. Though he decided to give an earful once they returned......

All gasped as younger princess ran in visibly shaking. Krishna's eyes twinkled in delight.....afterall she is his sister...look how well she done her job. Karna fixed his gaze on her without showing any emotion ignoring the concern rose on his heart.... something is wrong.

Numerous yadava ladies crowded around her and Shakuni yelled in frustration, " Where is the bride?? "

Yamika gulped seeing the ladies around her parting in two ways exposing her to the entire sabha, all expecting an answer from her. All of her confidence dried out at the moment she caught the piercing eyes of Karna, she immediately looked away.

Revati held her asking worried, " Oh dear!! What happened?? You okay?? "

Yamika only looked down just nuzzling more into her bhabhi's warmth. Duryodhan got down from the mandap asking, " Princess Yamika!! You must speak now!! Where is your sister??  "

Yamika shuddered at his command and felt guilty. She just gasped, " Oh mahadev....", All these while he were sitting there expecting her sister to return like a fool, he gonna be a laughing stock. Everything will get worst and....and the dearest friend of him will hate her more.....

Balram's angered voice thundered, " Yaamiii.....Stop standing like a dummy and speak up!! "

Yamika felt intimidated and Balram insisted helplessly, " Yaami....please say something!! Where is our Bhadra?? "

Yamika felt more guilty now.....how could she just trick her dear brother. After sharing a look with krishna and receiving a assuring nod she took deep breath before announcing,

" Jiji....Jiji got abducted!! "

Author's note

Hey guyzz......from the next chapter, our story gonna take a different turn.....hope it's not boring you......