STUDENT

" Yaamiii....."

She removed  her eyes from the way Karna left and turned behind to see Arjun and Nakul.

Nakul asks, " Why are you here at this hour? "

Yamika shrugs, " Getting some air...."

Arjun moved near her and said in a low voice, " Yaamiii, Being an archer I just couldn't sit idle and watch....i had to participate. Please tell Subhadra my heart belongs to her forever...... "

Yamika smiles saying, " My Jiji don't need your assurance bhrata...she knows it already and still loves you......"

Arjun's face brightened at that and left only after winking at Nakul. Smiling at Nakul Yamika too walked down deciding to return back to her chamber. He walked alongside her in silence contemplating with what he should speak. Finally he let out,

" Yaamiii.... Did you felt sad when I married Panchali?? "

" Yes!! "

Nakul's eyes shined in hope only to get crushed by her next words,

"I really felt bad for Princess Draupadi. She did a sacrifice.....Please...Just Don't make her sad!! "

His eyes lost the shine and mumbled, " We won't "

She asks noticing his gloomy self,

" Are you sad?? "

He coughed and said covering the real reason, " Mata is not allowed to come with us, afterall she is the Kulavadhu of Hastinapur and belongs here!!

Hope we can take her with us once we became independent!! "

Though he were sad about that too and she said as they reached her chamber,

" Don't be sad!! Aunt will be fine here....you must go and take rest!! Afterall we all have to leave by morning!! "

With that she already went inside her chamber and Nakul sighs defeated. Once again he couldn't confess his feelings....no worries, they both are young and have much time ahead...

************************************

Elder yadavi was indulged in her thoughts letting her gaze wander outside aimlessly by standing beside the window. She tucked a breath inside feeling two cold palms covering her eyes and a smile spread on her face sensing the person struggling by tip toeing. Taking those tiny palms on her hands she turned behind smiling widely and engulfed her little sister in a tight hug....she sure missed this little drama queen of hers......

Subhadra asks faking seriousness all of sudden, " Why you came so soon? "

Yamika too faked a sad tone," So you like it am being away!! "

Subhadra was too soft for her little sister that she immediately corrected herself, " Dwarka is colourless without you Yaamii!! "

They both laughed and soon Yamika filled in the details of what happened in Hastinapur. Subhadra informed the younger about Krishna who have already left to pandavas to assist them in building their new Kingdom.