FAINTED

Yamika stood at the entrance of the chamber where Karna's parents resting all nervously and fidgeting. All the excitement she felt first died as soon as the realisation of meeting them dawned on her head. Malini nudged her to the entrance and she stumbled a little. A bright smile immediately took place on her face at the sight of Radha feeding Karna some sweets which is unknown to her, and Adhiratha were caressing his son's silky hair affectionately.... Seems like they both missed their only son.

Her gaze turned so soft and filled with love on seeing him enjoying their company and letting them pamper him.

She took her time to take in all of his appearance, usual orange Dhoti and Angavastra which is studded with expensive pearls and gems. One long gold layered chain rests proudly on his broad chest and he were free of the weight of crown since it is placed on the bed side table. The curve on her lips only intenses high at the way him being a innocent kid infront of his dear Radhamaa....

But her trance broke when Radha's wandering eyes struck on the small figure at the entrance. Yamika nervously fidgeted like a deer in panick, other two followed Radha's gaze to find the girl who is not willing to meet any of them's gaze. She took two steps inside knowing Malini will wait outside for her.

Well Karna felt as if someone slapped right across his face at the condition of his wife. He blinked away any haziness that maybe tricking his vision....what happened to her?? He will ask Malini soon.....Still he found her beautiful even with that tired looking face and couldn't help the eradication of his heart.

His eyes squinted down seeing her wearing some plane pink attire with only one thin gold necklace. Her hair was in a mess bun and some strands were falling on her moon face. Those magnetic eyes were glossy and puffed up as if she were crying for long. Those orbs not swimming in usual joy and shine.

He with much difficulty teared his gaze away from her broken form. Radha and Adhiratha felt the weird tension around them and looked each other.

Radha opened her arms in welcome before saying affectionately, " Come here Putriii...."

Yamika released a breath that she didn't knew were holding all these time and went to the lady. She lowered herself to the ground to take their blessings and this time they blessed her without any hesitation. Radha held Yamika's hand and made her sit beside Karna in bed. Both skipped a heart beat and managed to look each other via the  corner of their eyes.

Radha stared the girl somewhat in disbelief and took ahold of her chin to say, " I never knew there is actually a girl who could match my Vasusen's charm....you really are beautiful putriii Yamika!! "

Yamika smiled bashfully making Radha caress Yamika's hair affectionately and ended up fixing her messy hair.

Yamika said by smiling to Radha, " Maa...just..just call me Yaami.... I like it that way!! "

Radha and Adhiratha smiled at the young girl already accepting her as their daughter.

Karna remain silent beside Yamika, too enthralled by the addictive aroma of Night Jasmin that always accompanied her thin frame. He scooted away from her to restrain his uncontrolled mind.

Adhiratha spoke, " Radhaa...we are really blessed to have Vasudev sree Krishna's sister as our daughter in law...."