INDRAPRASTHA-2

" What is it mata?? "

" Your sister is pregnant...."

It took some moments for her brain to process the meaning of those words before she yelling out, " What?? Are you serious Mata?? "

" Yes putrii...."

In no time she hugged her sister ever so softly and pecked Subhadra's forehead. Both of their eyes were moistened with happy tears.

Krishna too joined them and said, " Bhadre....your son will make you proud, his name will remain unforgettable in history......."

Subhadra and Arjun looked each other proudly. Yamika cheered like a kid and excited, " Jiji.....what he gonna call me?? Please let him call me Yaami maa...sounds good right?? "

Subhadra and draupadi answered together, " Perfect!! "

Kunti smiled at their joy and cupping younger's face she said, " Putrii Yaamiii..... Hope you too will be giving such a good news very soon!! "

Karna who stayed all these while hearing their conversation had his eyes out of socket at the thought of fatherhood. Well a smile made it's way to his face at that thought which he soon covered seeing his noisy friend winking at him mischievously.

Yamika were blushing like a tomato. She lowered her gaze from others shyly making all laugh at her. Krishna who was about to tease her closed his mouth by the glare on her face for making fun of her.

She peeked a glance at Karna through the corner of her eyes and pouted seeing him with an expressionless face. She mumbled to herself, " Not in this life....."

Kunti who heard it asked, " What?? "

Yamika nervously chuckled and tried to change the topic, " Nothing Mata.....Bhrata...Where is jyest Balram?? "

Krishna replied, " Jyest didn't came, something came up and he have to stay back!! "

Yamika whined at that, " What is more important than me?? "

Averting her gaze to Karna she continued, " I came here only for my Bhratas and Sister.....and look what Jyesht did!! "

Karna arched his eyebrows with a smirk understanding what she tried to imply....relief washed over his entire being. She is just here for her siblings, Not for anyone else.

Yamika said to Krishna playfully, " Bhrata... Inform Jyest am no more talking to him!! "

Krishna replied, " Sure Yaamiii... it's my pleasure to tell him this happy news!! "

" What?? "

" Noth...ing yaamiii, just joking....."

Karna smiled at their childish banter. Krishna who saw this said, so he could escape from Yamika's death glare, " Vrishaa....I know my Yaamiii is pretty, but don't forget to blink your eyes in a while!! "

Yamika immediately looked Karna who now looked embarrassed of getting caught. He looked here and there except at her.

Duryodhan asks to krishna, " Why you called him Vrisha?? "