SISTER

His sister is here....

Karna exclaimed, " Bhanu!! What you are doing here?? "

The said lady who happens to be the Yuvarani of Hastinapur with a serious face came forward and sat on a wooden chair on the balcony saying her words in a slow drag, " Aaaah....What I can do when my bhrata can't spare sometime for me nowadays!! "

Karna rose his eyebrows asking , " So you chose this hour to visit me?? "

She rolled her eyes making him sit opposite of her with a smile.

" Kids?? "

" They slept..."

" And mitr?? "

Ignoring the question she asks worriedly, " Why he made me promise to not to be a barrier on his revenge in future?? "

Karna taken aback at that, he didn't expected the prince to take the same vow from his wife, something big is cooking behind the curtain of Gandharraj's chamber. Sighing he replied, " I don't know....He made me too give the same words!! "

Bhanumati gulped knowing nothing good is gonna happen. Both fell into a comfortable silence on the thoughts of horrid future and after a while Bhanumatii said in a try to lighten the mood, " You should have brought your wife too here!! "

A soft smile made it's way on his face at the mention of his wife as Bhanumatii continued, " I saw her only once when she accompanied Draupadi jiji here for the first time!! I didn't got a chance to have a talk with her back then!! "

Karna remained silent and after sometime Bhanumai said, " Actually Aarya sent me here....he is worried for you!!

We both found you restless from the day you arrived here!! What happened Bhrata?? "

Karna gaped his mouth before denying, " It's nothing!! You both are overthinking!! "

Huffing aloud Bhanumatii said, " Then why you are not having your meals?? Why you are always absent minded enough to ignore my kids?? Not even joining brothers to duel in archery!!

Well true to our doubt you are still awake.....Am sure there is something bothering you!! What is it Bhrata?? Are you perhaps still didn't got over from what happened back in Indraprastha?? "

He shook his head with a tired expression and Bhanumatii held his right palm in hers saying, " Arya believes you won't hide anything from me!! Please Bhrata....say whatever it is bothering you!! Maybe I can help you...."

After hesitating sometime he decided to open up to his sister who is his soul friend too, " It's Yamika.......I....am worried for her!! She is kinda struck between me and pandavas.... They are very close and now am her husband....she might be going through...."

Bhanumati cut him off in a surprised tone, " What?? Is that why you are acting strange for the past few days?? You serious?? "

Karna replied in a offended tone, " Bhanu, this is not a joke!! It's serious.... Pandavas are her cousins, after what happened in Indraprastha I can't never forgive them. In future too she will be in dilemma....."

Bhanumati asks, " Why such concern for a girl whom you hate?? Or are you already lost your heart to Yadavi?? "