START

Heart of the Suta girl broke at the sight of the newly wed couple.Despite the pain she wanted to hide the agony by smiling in tears. But she couldn't..... it is too much!! Too much no matter how strong her heart is...taking deep breaths she took few steps back and in a swift motion turned to ran fast to the chariot of Satyeshan.

Karna took few steps forward calling aloud, " Vrushali!! "

Yadavi stood pale at the hundred negative thoughts that running on her mind. She looked the girl who rushing to the chariot and her husband's guilty face. Dread creeped to the inner chambers of her heart.

Adhiratha and Radha too were already walking off to one another chariot and Karna paced upto them pleading, " Pitasree....Radhamaa...please don't leave!! Stay the night here....we need to talk!! "

They shook their head in negative and kept walking to their chariot, Karna helplessly stood watching them leaving. Yamika gulped along fidgeting not knowing what in this she should do!! And she nearly jumped in shock when he turned to her with anger glowing eyes, she looked down already accepting the fault is her.

She watched Karna calling some maids and instructing them all.
After that he walked into the palace completely ignoring her....she looked the maid who came to accompany her probably to some chamber and chose to silently follow her.

She walked like a dead corpse and couldn't help the silent tears. Everything changed..... She was so adored in Dwarka and sure here no one will like her, she is unwanted here.

That girl.....who is she?? They were all sad!! Did she caused this??

They stopped infront of the huge door to a chamber and after pushing it open for Yamika the maid bowed and left. Yamika walked inside and sat on the bed, image of Vrushali's crying face were aflame in her mind.

Her doe eyes widened concluding the most possible thing. They are in love....it's for her he took that vow. Mahadev!! How could she do this to them?? Why not once the thought of him loving someone else crossed her mind??

The day of wedding should be filled with joy and laughter, but here her day is drowns in tears. What should she acknowledge?? His hatred?? The pain in her own very heart knowing he loves someone else?? Or the guilt of breaking one innocent girl who had the same dreams as she??

The tears blurred her vision and she didn't knew when she laid on the bed or embraced the alluring sleep all tiredly.

************************************

The night were gloom in Dwarka like young princess's departure made a void in everyone's heart. Right now all pandavas along with subhadra were in one of the guest chamber doing their own things. Yudhishthir had his eyes on the fourth one who didn't uttered a single word from the moment Yamika got married.

Well Arjun had a concerned look on his face at Subhadra who pacing around the chamber sighing time to time. Having enough of it he declared, " Dear please calm down and take a seat!! "

She turned to him worriedly and asks,  " Will he treat her good?? "

Arjun replied though he have answered the same question for numerous times already, " Am not sure priye!! He is basically the puppet of Duryodhan!! "