ALLIANCE

Days rushed so soon that two years already down. Unlike other kingdoms where thirst for more power and plot to slit others grown, Dwarka beamed the serene joy and happiness not losing their power and wealth.

All four of the siblings were at the garden together.... The strings of serene tune flown out of Krishna's flute made others close their eyes. They do always cherish such moments together.....

It was past midnight when they decided to go for sleep and before they all could spread in four direction Balram informs, " It's time for Suyodhan and Dushasan's Departure!! Tomorrow Gandharraj will be arriving to take them back!! "

Subhadra asks amused, " Why he have to come? Don't they know to go alone?? "

Balram said thoughtfully, " Sure he may have a purpose..... let's see what's his hidden agenda!! "

Before He could walk away younger one asks meekly, " Mhhhm.....Bhrata!! Is he coming alone?? "

Krishna sighs understanding whom she expecting by her hopeful eyes. Balram shrugged, " Only him!! "

A sad pout made it's way on her lips at that and without further words she walks away making subhadra frown.... rolling her eyes she too left.

************************************

Kaurava brothers have already left the land of Yadus with their mamasree. Not before putting a proposal forth.

Sisters were unaware of the things going around them as they chose to stick together almost everytime just like now, Yamika were sitting like a doll not even waving a little or blinking....afterall her sister pasting herself into a canvas. Art....they do like creating new arts from their perception....

Their brothers who just entered their art area smiled fondly at them and Balram joked, " Yaamii....you just can't always be with your sister, What will my dear princess do when Bhadra get marry and go away?? "

Both sisters startled at their unannounced entry and younger one made a sad face at those words. She mumbled, " It's not like you have arranged her marriage already!! "

Balram gulped at that and Krishna smirked knowingly. Balram said, " About that....It was inappropriate of you both to not to come when kurus departed!! "

Both the girls shrugged carelessly and elder one narrowed her eyes seeing the eldest contemplating with something. She asks, " Is there anything else bhrata?? "

After thinking for sometime Balram informed, " Actually.... Gandharraj asked you both's hands for Suyodhan and Dushasan respectively!!! "

Yamika felt a light getting struck on her head and she snapped her head towards the other brother who remained expressionless. All blood drained from Subhadra's face and she finally gathered the courage to ask,

" What's your decision bhrata?? "

Balram says calmly, " I know my princesses won't go against my wish....though my yaami is still a little one, Second kaurava no way deserves Dwarka's pride!! My yaami!! "

Yamika releases a breath that she didn't knew were holding all these time. But Subhadra felt earth shaking under her feets as she stuttered out, " Does....does that mean am getting married to Jyest Kaurava?? "