SHOCK

Shock....the term is not enough to describe those emotions flooded through everyone's mind hearing younger's words. Duryodhan were the first one to respond in a low growl," Who?? "

Yamika paled at the danger behind his word and Balram gritted out, "  Tell me!! Who dared to touch the princess of Dwarka??  "

Shakuni fisted his arms extremely annoyed and eyeing yamika he asks, " You sure about abduction??  "

Yamika frowned....did that man know the truth?? Kunti came for her aid, " Putri....I understood, you are in shock...but dear you have to speak!! Otherwise your sister will be in more danger than she already is!! "

Followed by that Pandavas, Dritarashtr, Bheeshma and more people asked out,

" In which way they left?? "

" How many were there?? "

" What exactly happened?? "

" Are you deaf? Speak up!! "

Yamika looked her brother for help, she never in her life thought helping them will result an interrogation for herself....look how Krishna and her brother escaped!!

Revati exclaimed a little loud, " Will you all please stop!! Leave my kid alone....I will ask her!!! "

With that she pulled the younger more into her embrace and Yamika mumbled, " Am fine Bhabhii!! "

Everyone from the Kaurava side were getting irritated at the demeanor of Yadavas as if nothing happened...well Balram were fuming though calmed himself finding his younger brother in ease.

Nakul asks so sweetly, " Oh Yaamii.... nothing to worry!! Am here.... everyone is here!! Now tell us....who is behind this?? "

Other three pandavas blinked in surprise at the extra soft attitude of the handsome one among them and one certain King from the opposite side cringed at the scene.

Yamika smiled at him.... afterall they two were the only people knew about the royal love that bloomed years back. She said so proudly,  " Bhrata Arjun!! He left with Jiji!! "

Nakul's eyes widened in shock and after a moment they shone in happiness. All these while he were feeling bad for his brother and now sure felt relieved.....Karna stood expressionless though felt the want to kill someone seeing the two smiling each other so softly. Draupadi gulped at the odd behaviour of her husband....this soft and caring nature were new to her....

Duryodhan enquired, " What?? What you just said?? "

Nakul were the one to reply, " She said third Pandava abducted princess Subhadra!! "

Pandavas shocked and looked younger unbelievably. Bheeshma and Vidur became pale. Dritarashtra gritted his teeth in pure rage. Gandhaari were openly crying at the shame bestowed upon her eldest son and Kunti's face became colourless.

Shakuni closed his eyes feeling defeated. Duryodhan who were in the verge of explosion ordered, " Mitr Karn....go get them back here!! "

Karna gave a curt node and were already off to the entrance when Krishna stopped him, " Angaraj stop! "

Karna turned to Krishna who were smiling softly at him and Yadava lord declared to all, " What happened is extremely grieve full!! But Bhrata Duryodhan, are you willing to marry my Bhadra after her hand is held by parth....If it is so, I appreciate the heart of Yuvraj of Hastinapur!! "