INDRAPRASTHA-1

After completing morning prayers, Karna quickly got ready in his royal attires and headed to start his journey to the empire of Pandavas......

Karna's steps halted at the main entrance of Anga palace as he seen Yamika there with a bright smile.....

" Come Aarya....You are late...."

Karna blinked his eyes to ensure he is seeing things right and looked her again. She is really all ready and seems more beautiful in royal attires and jewels. Her bright blue skirt, blouse and uttariya with silver embroidery works were perfect for her fair skin. She adorned in white jewels and hair also tied up high along with same kind of jewels. She still managed to maintain her simple and charismatic appearance with that extremely magnificent aura.

It's so obvious she chose royal attires only cause she is going to another Kingdom for the first time after becoming the Queen of Anga. But his mind were working in a different direction, why she have to be so extra today??

Yamika smiles in adoration at how he looks, he always make her wonder about how he resembles of a rising sun. Unlike his usual orange attire, He wore a light yellow dhoti and bright yellow angavastra. Apparently his jewels shone dim compared to his tanned skin. First rays of Aditya were raising to kiss his muscular body and waving shady hairs. She shyly looked down unable to hold his gaze.

Malini who all the time stood beside Yamika became unable to control her laugh seeing the way they behaves at each other's sight. Now that made Karna look away and asks clearing his throat,  " Princess....what are you doing here? "

Yamika replied calmly, " Huh?? Isn't it time to go to indraprastha?? "

" If I recall correct, am the one going...not you..."

She pleaded, " Aarya please....let me come with you...I won't trouble you, I promise!! "

Karna just ignored her walking past them and moved to the chariot that waited outside. She followed him literally begging, " Please Aarya...take me with you , let me go there...please..."

Karna simply refused and entered the chariot. As the chariot started to move Yamika yelled in tears, " Fine go alone Aarya....But you wont see me when you return......"

Karna gestured his charioteer's to stop and turned behind to see Yamika.
He asks pissed, " Ohh!! Am I look like I care?? "

She blankly stared him making Karna narrow his eyes and shaking his head he was about to resume his journey when she asked, " Aren't you the one who told am your  responsibility.... So when I go missing be ready to answer Yadavas!! "

Karna smirks before taunting, " Oh....so sad am not the one who get shiver in knees hearing your brothers name...."

Yamika's face hardened at his crude remark and silently watched his chariot sped crossing the main gate of palace. She stood outside till it completely faded from her line of vision. Malini caressed her hair affectionately in an attempt to sooth down her disappointment. She felt really bad for the Queen, that girl were so excited to meet her sister.

After giving sometime she softly said, " Come inside Yaamii...."

Yamika shook her head in negative by letting her tears flow down making Malini silent.