REALIZATION

Everyone got shocked and Bheeshma says calmly already having an idea of what shakuni thinks, " Make it clear!! "

Shakuni lowkey smirks at Krishna before saying, " Well am proposing my thought on Suyodhan and Younger princess Yamika's marriage!! "

All gleam drained away from Yamika's face and she felt dizzy at the concept. Marriage?? This soon?? That too with someone she never liked that way!!

Soft gasps heard and Karna felt something heavy placed on his heart. His eyes went to the younger whose face clouded in agony and that sight made his state worst.

Balram said sternly, " Gandhar Raj.....Yaamii is young and I already told you, we are not planning to get her married off at the moment!! "

Shakuni grits his teeth before saying so calmly, " There is no rule about her age for a princess to get married and Mahabali Balram!! Don't you wanna keep your word you given to my nephew?? This is the only way!! "

Balram fell silent and felt helpless, in mind he were cursing the very moment he agreed for their proposal. Seeing balram's silence Yamika panicked. Draupadi and Subhadra worriedly stood beside the younger. All three hopefully looked Krishna who were avoiding their gaze. Yamika bit back a sob feeling abandoned....

Shakuni pressed more on the offer, " What's there to think much?? Duryodhana is the same favorite disciple you planned to get marry with your other sister!!

This is for the best of the both the kingdoms!! No one will be insulted and our reputation will be saved....We will take care of your sister!! "

Dritarashtra supported shakuni, " Yes....This is for the best!! Hope Yadavas understood what's our point in the matter!! "

Almost everyone from the Kauravas side were impressed with the new proposal except Dushasan who felt betrayed, his mamasree once promised him this beauty from Dwarka and now planning to give her to Jyest.

Vidur asks to the groom, " If Suyodhan is ready then I think we could proceed with the marriage!! "

Duryodhan tilted his head towards Yamika with a smirk playing on his lips and said, " Yes!! "

At that moment Yamika flared in anger....isn't her decision matters?? No way she would start her life as some rebound.....

Arjun back patted Nakul who stood upset at the new situation. Same was in the case of Kunti....well Karna stood looking down, he always knew these princes will fight for her hand in marriage, but when it came real....he feels uneasy.

Yamika released a breath and determined to not let others decide her life , she called her elder brother who still contemplating on accepting the proposal,  " Jyesht.....I won't agree with this marriage!! "

Krishna smiled at that and spoke, " Well it's important for the girl's consent and bhrata I don't want the same mistake to happen again...."

Duryodhan became furious at the rejection....yet another insult, this time by the second princess. Shakuni closed his one eye saying, " What made the younger princess to even put her brother's pride at sake by not agreeing to this marriage??

Princess Yamika!! Do you also love someone?? Is that why you can't marry my nephew?? "

Balram said in a warning tone, " Gandhar Raj....stay in your line!! Don't dare to insult my sister!! Otherwise the consequences won't be that good!!  "