WAITING

City of yadavas were loud with the crackers, music and dance....all were colourful and floral patterned. Only pure joy could find....why not, their first princess is getting married....the day is here...Dwarka is a pure visual treat with or without any decoration and this day just brightened it beauty.

Groom and party were in awe....most of them forgot to blink their eyes....

.

.

.

Here on bride's side her sister were the one most excited..... She were rushing here and there all joyous making others to take that aura in themselves. That girl woke early and helped others in the preparations.

After making sure all decorations are indeed perfect and not forgetting to check the list of guests arrived till now, she went to the chamber of bride where Subhadra getting all dolled up by their numerous sister-in-laws. Rukmini, Satyabhama, and Revati were in lead of assisting the bride.....

Yamika awed at the sight of her sister.... subhadra were in traditional pure red attire, all wrapped in gold from head to toe....

" Oh Jiji....you are so beautiful....Am really happy for you ....."

Subhadra looked away....Yaami is the only one aware of her feelings and yet acting as if this marriage is something normal to happen. While the other were literally in a daze in the thought of meeting a certain person that her head doesn't seem to wrap around anything else that going on. Before any of her bhabhis could force her too to get ready in something more glittery younger tried to skip out....only to get get stopped by her Bhabhisree Revati who happens to be strict with her...just like a mother,

" Yamiii...where you think you are going?? Am noticing you for a while....why you are so eager to welcome the guests as if someone close to you is arriving soon!!

Even if it so.... No more you are allowed outside....stay beside your sister. Afterall Bhadra will be going with her husband.... don't you wanna spend sometime with her?? "

Yamika were quick to answer, " Ofcourse am....but...but then how will I know if he came or not?? "

Revati raised her one eyebrow questioning, " Who??? "

Yamika's eyes widened as she got stammered and cursed herself for blabbering, " I.....I mean prince Duryodhana....yes.... The groom!! "

Revati glared at her....cause everyone know the groom is already here, but before she could question further, Dasi announced Kunti and Draupadi's arrival....followed by the said royals entered there.

Yamika rushed to Draupadi and asks in a low voice,  " Did everyone came??? "

Draupadi shrugged intending to tease the younger, " Yes all kurus are here??? "

Yamika asks impatiently, " Not anyone else?? "

Draupadi chuckled at that and murmured, " Don't worry, the one who you are hoping will sure come!! "
Yamika smiled at her try to comfort her and the next moment gasped in shock....cause the fireborn just know what's in her mind,Draupadi laughed slightly at her expression and others stared at them weirdly.....

Entrusting the bride and somewhat clumsy younger princess to their aunt Revati along with Rukminiii and Satyabhama left. Yamika were waiting for a right moment to sneak out from there, but she dropped the plan seeing tears in subhadra's eyes. Then only the reality behind the exact thing happening dawned on her head. Her sister kinda gonna get married to someone she don't want to.