TASK

Bride's throne were in middle of Krishna and Draupadi. Balram sat beside Krishna and Subhadra on the side of Draupadi.

Balram reminded the participants, " I would like to inform you all my sister will be garlanding only the person who could complete the task alone!! "

Everyone sat confidently eager to make the beauty their own. Balram explained more,

" To marry this princess over here you all have to complete five tasks....each in five weapon. Warriors who are ready to participate are only welcomed!! Others could stay back and give their blessings!! "

All of theirs confidence dimmed a little hearing the task is in all five weapons. Krishna stood up from his seat to elaborate more about the task in hand by pointing to the weapons placed cautiously on the arena,

" Asur Guru Shukracharya gifted that divine spear over there to my brother... To complete the first task you all have to be able to weild that spear....then use it to counterattack the arrows showered upon you from all directions being blindfolded!! You must emerge unharmed by the end...a single scratch will be considered as failure!! "

A series of gasps heard and Krishna smiled slightly. Even the task in spear were much hard to complete....how they will react once they know of what's the rest of the rules to win his sister. One by one he started to explain each tasks ignoring the shocked responses he receiving,

" The second task is to weild the mace of my brother Mahabali Balram himself!! Without his consent it's impossible to lift up and after that should defeat five disciples of him in mace all alone!! "

" Lord kartikeya used this divine bow in the mighty battle with Tarakasur. Deva guru Brihaspati gifted this one to me. Lift the bow and you all can see those four birds moving in a circular fashion up there in the sky, one among them is real and the other three are mere illusions. Identify the real one and hit it's eye!! That's all about the third task in bow "

" The fourth task is apparently simple....you have to duel with the yadava warrior over here named Satyaki only after blindfolded. The duel is in sword and you will be provided with this magnificent sword used by lord Kartikeya himself in the same battle I mentioned before. Devguru gifted this with me along with that bow. "

" The final task is with this fearsome axe of Bhagawan Parashuram who gave it to Dwarka years back when Younger princess born. You have to defeat two Yadava warriors making use of single hand only. "

Krishna smiled at the expected reaction from the audience as soon as he stopped his speech and before going back to his seat he said loudly,

" Just a reminder!! You can't use any armour while performing these tasks!!! "

.

.

.

Pindrop silence were in the venue after hearing about the task. Many of those so called Kshatriya Kings are gulped knowing already they can't complete it. Some sat with jaw slack and wide eyes.

Draupadi mesmerized, " Those weapons are really divine....only divine borns could complete the task......"

Subhadra said, " Yes...they meant for pandavas afterall. Others won't even lift them!! "