GUILT

King of Anga were pacing outside his wife's chamber with clenching heart and rushed to the entrance when Malini and vaidya came out. They exchanged glances at the obvious worry lines on his face.

Vaidya assured him, " Nothing to worry Maharaj.... Queen is fine, I gave some medicines. Let her rest for a while...she will be awake by tomorrow morning!! "

Karna asks obviously worried, " Why she just fainted like that?? "

" Queen's body was too week....is she were in some penance?? seems like it's been days she had food!! "

Karna's eyes widened and sent a questioning glance at the direction of Malini. She meekly nodded in positive which made Karna angrier than ever. Vaidya left from them after bowing to the King.

Malini gulped down in fear under his accusing gaze. He asks quite pissed, " Devi Malini..... I gave you one job and you can't do it properly!! Where is the other maids I appointed for her?? "

Malini replied by downing her head in low, " Maharaj....we are no one to disobey Queen's orders....I tried, but she were stubborn to stay starved all these days!! About other maids, Queen dismissed their aid!! "

Karna huffed having enough of the trouble already and said angrily, " Whatever......from now onwards making sure she is safe and secure should be your first priority!! If you can't do that then you are free to leave this Kingdom!! Got it?? "

Malini's eyes widened in shock, her King were never that rude to any of his subjects. She frantically nodded in agree making him say, " You can leave...I will be with her tonight!! "

Malini were quick on her feet to rush out from his sight and before he could go inside the chamber Radha and Adhiratha came there worriedly.

Radha asks quite sadly , " Putr....what happened to her?? Why were Vaidhya  here?? "

He replied calmly, " Don't worry yourself Radhaama..... She will be fine!!! "

Radha demanded, " I wanna see her....."

" Maa...she is resting, you both should rest too....I will be with her......"

Radha was about to protest, but Adhiratha stopped her already agreeing with his son, somehow figuring out his son just want to be alone with his wife.

Before going back to their chamber Adhirat looked Karna and said, " Putr....I don't get why you took such a vow, But you better keep it till death!!! "

It took a moment for Karna to understand what his father meant and smiled widely before tackling his father into a hug with a relieved face. Radha smiled at the duo. Releasing his father he asks still unsure, " What about Vrushali and her brother....."

Adhiratha waved off, " They will understand....They have to!! "

Noticing the obvious guilt sprayed on his son's face Adhiratha said, " You done nothing wrong son!! Putr.....to us, you are more important than anything else. So, leave it....."

Karna's eyes were filled with true love for his parents , he sure is lucky to have them in his life. Adhirat informed, " Anyway we will leave early morning...."