YAJNASENI

An year went in a hurry though those hearts struck by unknown emotions felt each nightfall creeping slowly without bestowing the pleasure of sleep. Still there back in the arena or inside the palace walls where their mind with fresh memories......

Land of yadavas were her home and yes she is happy here. Though at the end of the day she let her mind wander pass the borders to the kingdom far away from her's. Sighing younger princess looked her sister who is almost in her condition...much worst with the rumours spreading around aryavart......

The past year maybe normal for yadavas....but that was not same in the case of elder one who fell for the middle pandava. For Pandavas the years of dirty politics playing in that wretched family starts to strangle them.

That day both the princes hurried to their kingdom cause their gurudev were waiting for the much deserved gurudakshina. Crown of uttarpanchal placed on the head of guruputr... Guru dronacharya belittled the great divinity of imposing knowledge to pupil by demanding revenge as gurudakshina. Ofcourse pandavas fulfilled their gurudev's wish in a elegant way....one step close to the throne.... Coronation of Dharmaputr as Yuvaraj....

Maybe that's what triggered Jyesht kaurva... Dushala married off to Sindhudesh.... They couldn't attend cause their elder sister-in-law strictly prohibited them from wandering around. Afterall they are young beautiful maidens who should be protected from the desired gazes of males....

And gandarinandan made his move at the right point....the varnavart incident is still a shock to the entire kshatriyas. How the mighty sons of kuntidevi could be victim of snarling flames of agnidev.....

The truth is clear as daylight....Prince Suyodhan maybe a man with kind heart...but why such hatred to his own brothers?? Why he have to conspire against them? Just think what's there left for us to live if our own family turns against us??

The day news of pandavas death reached the inner quarters of dwarka...elder princess made a fuss and younger one handled the situation very well without informing their brothers. The storm calmed down when Indraputr showed the heart to send a message via that dove of love....yes they are very much alive. A secret that maybe known only to Dwarka siblings.....

Pandavas are now somewhere in the southern panchal Desh in disguise of brahmin waiting for the right time for the grand entry or return.... Bhrata Bheem had already married a rakshasa Kanya....and they have a son.

Not only second pandava....some of the kauravas have got married too... it's like they making alliance with almost every kingdom. Not to mention about the abduction of that beautiful maiden named Bhanumatii.

No one dared to stop such a vile act....not when the mighty parashuramshishya is there beside him. Song about the valour of arrogant strong head low born king is blazing from land to land....

And look she is yet again ended up on his thought. What was there so much about him that she can't get over that small stumbling incident in the past.... The light flap near the window made her release a breath making herself descending down to the reality....her sister sat near the soft bed that laid near the wall length window by fixing her gaze on that small piece of message....a small gesture of exchanging their love.... The feeling must be that beautiful for her sister to wait for years with that much patience.....

After rereading the message for multiple times subhadra informs, " They are in kampilya...Nakul asks about your well being!! "

Yamika nodded and asks back," How is our Aunt??? "