THE ENTRY

All curious gazes went to the direction where the sound came from and it end up at the top of the tower like structure that hovered the palace touching the blue sky adored by the golden rays of Aditya. Despite the distance the tall well built frame easily got everyone's attention.

Drona was the first one to break the whatever charms of his that enthralled others,  " Mind to introduce yourself and the reason behind this rebellious act?? "

They all could sense an arrogant smirk in reply and that not so soft voice of pure power stated, " Acharya!! That's simply an answer to you!! "

Drona let out a sarcasm, " May I know the question?? "

Gangeya felt uneasy at the new presence and the next words which is an open challenge which made him shudder and exchange worried glances with vidur,

" Guru dronacharya!! Be glad am the only one here to keep your tongue low!! My answer is for your insult....for your meaningless declaration.....for your idiotic challenge!! "

The man is still just a shadow to their eyes without a face. Those two elder royal ladies frowned getting agitated as this stranger just ruined their kid's day. Three princesses remained silent at the drama unfolding. Whereas the other royals and students of drona were at the verge of becoming ballistic. Well except one.....none other than the great suyodhan who instantly got a liking at the man's audacity. Better he should be talented with weapon too as much as he is with words.

Next were a direct challenge from the uninvited guest's side, "  Am an archer myself here to save the face of the rest of the dhanurdhaaris from the shame Guru drona just put us into by declaring a cub as the greatest!! "

An Archer..... Interest of the youngest princess of that time on the entire aryavart got perked up at the new found information. Black orbs enlarged it's best to get a glimpse of the said male who dared to barge in and challenge the great great archer built by dronacharya.... interesting!!

Arjun were quick to take the challenge, " Enough of your battle with tongue!! Dare to raise your dhanus!! I will show your place!! "

The moment Arjun's words reached the said man's ears, he didn't hesitated to jump down from the tower he stood along releasing an arrow making all gasp. He landed perfectly on his one knee with a smirk whereas the arrow rained night Jasmine upon the crowd gathered there.....entire girl's heart jumped out from it's cage at such a mass entry. An entry to the beginning of something exceptional....sure that's what indicating the younger yadavi whose breath got hitched. But much to many including her's disappointment his face covered behind a thin red veil. And those eyes....hazel eyes. His gaze at Arjun  were nothing less than of a lion King who found his pray.

The golden glittering rays of sun engulfed him as if Aditya embracing the warrior, amusement swung to exclamation as the crowd cheered and clapped for the brave warrior. Worry lines made it's way to bheeshma's face at the support he got within seconds. This is not good....he shouldn't be here....

The said man took slow steady steps towards the center knowing entire attention is on him. Youngest yadavi's black orbs took a good look of him from the farthest balcony where she sat. Undoubtedly a warrior with immense strength....his well built physique is the proof for that. That was the first time ever she saw someone with ashtaratni structure beside her brother who considers as the god among humans. Tall muscular puffed broad chest with fair as much as she is, but with a golden complexion....he is literally glowing. Looking around she realised not only she is, everyone tempted to rip that red clothing from his face to get a glimpse of that oh sure handsome face.