SWAYAMVAR

The day of most awaited swayamvar of Agnikanya rose so brightly. The entire city were decorated so beautifully with various flowers....

Guards were busy with welcoming honorable royal guests. They guided all of them to a small curved arena like place were seats are arranged in circular fashion. In the center were there is a blue crystal like pond shone with burning sun rays....near the pond a golden gracious bow placed in a stand.

Family of panchal along with guests from Dwarka sat a bit above from the arena that resembles a balcony like structure with brown wooden railing and stairways down....

All Panchal and Dwarka royals including the bride were already on their respective throne. The king were in the golden throne at center with one side his elder daughter and twin of the bride. On the other side sat Balram, Krishna, Druapadi, Yamika and Subhadra respectively....

Respecting their bhabhi's instruction Yamika and Subhadra made sure to hide their face using thin golden fabric veil that complimented their soft pink color royal attire. Through the thin fabric both let their eyes wander around knowing no one gonna identify who they are....that was true....almost everyone thought they are some girls among the royals of panchal.....

Both the girls had zero interest in the marriage that gonna takes place. Subhadra wanted it to end as soon as possible... as usual Yamika had less ornaments than other royal ladies. An irritated expression were plastered on her face...the veil hid it to her luck. She don't know how long she have to wait.... Her eyes worked it's own each time a prince or king made entry, hoping for the one she waiting.... But there is no sign of him.... won't he come??

The bride were in a heavy red attire that's attached with gold, pearl and diamonds. Her perfect feminine figure covered with luxurious ornaments from head to toe....Her hair was in a perfect braided bun. Dasis stood with a red cloth concealing her entire presence from guests.

A person stood at the entrance gate announced the entry of each king. Druapadi and Yamika were fixed their eyes on the entrance. Subhdra nudged Yamika towards their cousin Shishupal....King of chedi who smirking at their brothers....but krishna were smiling mischievously at his brother-in-law....Rukmiii!!

Almost every kings and princes have came already....even many celestial beings and brahmins came to witness the somewhat interest competition. Yamika were waiting for the guard at the entrance to announce the name of the person she have been waiting.....

No one from kuru dynasty came yet....and here the young princess got irritated to the core. Maybe she should just go back to her chamber than staying here and waiting like a stupid....But before she could make a move the announcement heard,

" Prince of Hastinapur Duryodhan and Dushasan!! "

Now one certain girl felt relief rushing through her veins and soon King of Gandhar too made his entry. She fidgeted and squirmed in her seat unable to wait one more moment further....and she didn't have to,

" Angaraj Karna!! "

She felt everything and everyone going silent....maybe she is the only one felt that way. Why he have to come always late?? Finally.....

He made his entry by taking away the breath of the youngest princess. His gait is still same as powerful as it was....but that face is calm like glowing moon. His usual orange clothing that make him look like the sun that he is...