MEETING

Not wasting a moment the troubled princess ran upstairs and shocked on seeing her aunt coming from the right direction. She ushered herself to left side and hid behind a huge pillar in hope to avoid meeting anyone and embarassing herself. Her gaze went outside and her curious eyes shone on seeing the same warrior earlier from the arena stepping down from that chariot.

Kunti were dejected on not finding her long lost son at the party venue and as if to lighten up her mood there he is.....she need this, atleast she could stay around and know him more.

Karna's gaze were soft on finding the rajmata at the entrance. He took slow yet steady steps towards her with a gentle smile. Kunti felt her throat getting dried and losing all strength.
Yadavi peeked the duo with curiosity pooled eyes.

Karna greeted the royal lady," Pranipat rajmata....."

Kunti's chest were heaving up and down....no words came out. He gave a knowing smile at her silence saying ," Don't be angry with what happened today!! I don't...."

She cut him off with a stutter, " Am...am not angry....s...so..son!!  "

That soft smile didn't left his face as he said ," You are so kind rajmata!! Just like my Radhamaaa....."

Kunti didn't knew what should she feel about the situation....she couldn't reveal anything out of nowhere to him. He...he do have a family....he is happy where he is now....right??
Yet she picked the line of sorrow on his eyes at the mention of his radhamaa...

She asks, " You okay putr??? "

Karna blinked at her....she calling him putr felt oddly good to him. Maybe that's what have made him share the reason of his agony, " I have always given up something to achieve my dreams and this time I have to leave behind my family to embrace the acceptance of society!!! "

A soft heart who happens to be hear it felt sad for him....poor him. And she ducked herself more into the shades on seeing panchapandavas coming.

Kunti were almost to caress her first son's hair in a way to console him when a voice stopped her, " Mata...is this sutaputr troubling you?? "

She turned to Bheem who were glaring at the king of Anga. She became stone cold in a moment. What on earth her kids doing?? They buying enmity?? As far as she saw today suryputr is hard to deal with....one real angry bull.....

Arjun mocked, " Calm down bhrata Bheem..... Being kind is in nature of our mother....

But mata be nice to those deserved!!  "

Nakul joined ," And sure king of Anga is not the one who deserves!! "

Rest of them started to laugh making kunti gulp and Yudhishtir interfered," Stop it!! Pardon us Angaraj!! You may go!! "

The girl behind the pillar scrunched her face at the snarky remarks and karna were silent with a smirk. It's not so of him to go without giving an answer. And sure he did, " Noble birth maybe your pride and yes....soon that pride will be crushed by my foot....the day is not so far!! "

Arjun said angrily ," Am waiting for that day to show your real place!! "

Kunti paled and karna scoffed at the young princes provoking them all. Yudhishtir took the lead to leave first by taking his mother's shoulder gently ," come mata....."