TALK

The princess of Yadava were literally running to match up the King's pace and she winced at the tight grip on her wrist. She failed to took notice of where he is taking her and after going through so many turns and staircases he led her to one narrow insular long corridor where it is not guarded.

At the end of the corridor was a small hall that had one large wooden table in it's middle, the table had a red clothing to cover it's surface. Entering inside he pushed her forward and she stumbled before holding the table for a support. Gulping hard she slowly turned to face him.

With a fisted hand he closed his eyes and took deep breaths in a way to calm himself. She hung her head low preparing herself mentally to face his wrath. But no matter how long she waited nothing came, though she didn't had the courage to look upto his face.

Finally Karna broke the silence in a very calm and gentle voice taking her in surprise, " Princess of Dwarka!! "

She finally dared to look at his direction and he were placing that golden bow on the table by saying,  " This bow here is Vijaya passed by my Gurudev to me. The original wielder was Devon ki dev Mahadev himself. Bhagawan Parashuram hunted down all those arrogant Kshatriyas with  this divine bow!! "

Yamika looked upto him so proudly knowing now her husband is the wielder of such a divine bow which was once used by her Prabhu himself and joined her palms infront of the bow to pay her respect.

That made Karna look at her for a moment and shaking his head he continued, " Now am the only one who could wield this bow. The day when he decided to give it away, I were the happiest and expressed my gratitude by deciding that I will make use of this divine bow only when it is necessary....in the battle of my life!!

But......but, today I brought it for nothing worth full cause of your ignorant behaviour!! "

Yamika says surprised, " Cause of me?? How?? I mean.... Why you brought this bow?? It's not like you had a battle to bring me back here!! Everything went easyily.... "

Karna huffs and hurriedly replies in a annoyed tone, " Because I were worried for you..... Both me and your brothers have countless enemies.....

What would have happened if any of them tried to harm you?? I didn't wanted to take a risk .....all I had in my mind was to destroy everything in my way to you!! "

Yamika's mouth left agape and eyes widened, she asks, " You worried for me?? "

Karna taken aback a little at that and said, " Yes...no.....I mean yes, afterall you are my responsibility now....."

Yamika's face fell hearing that and said in a sarcastic manner, " Burden!! That's the more accurate word than responsibility!! "

Hearing this Karna gritted out losing his calm,  " You arrogant brat..... How comes you still lecturing me after making a mistake??

First of all how dare you to go out without informing me?? Second why you didn't return on time?? And finally for whose sake you even gone into the woods?? Tell me!! "

Yamika stood silent and expressionless making his anger high aflame. He took a step closer to her shouting, " Are you deaf?? Answer....me...now....."