THOUGHTS

King of Angadhesh were deep in his thoughts while sitting on a hard rock at the river bank. His mind occupied with various scenarios that happened in this single day which changed the entire course of his life and now he is a king........One day is a lot enough time to bring many changes....from sutaputr to Angaraj....

Is he happy?? Does he got accepted?? Did he proved his worth?? Being a king and getting involved with kurus....a hard path ahead. And the amount of new people barged into his life in this single day is uncountable.... it's really large for someone like him who spend most of his time all alone...he never needed any company. He were pretty good with himself. One rogue elephant is he when in anger....

The persons he ever cared for is his radhamaa and pitasree ....and today he got a friend whom he have to  put before himself in everything. He could have remain silent....could have joined other princes and mocked this sutaputr. But he didn't.....he chose to be different, how come he is the prince who born to bring doom for the dynasty.....why he considered as evil?? All he met was a man with high morale and super protective to his dear ones. And sure the trust and loyalty of him earned by Prince Suyodhan is through his actions......

Never in his life he though he will be meeting an royal lady....rajmata kunti is hideous behind that mask of calmness yet there is some kindness on those eyes to him. Mother of his enemies.....are they his enemies?? Yes they have all the potential to be his enemies. If suyodhan bought his admiration within a day...those morons too managed to buy his hatred and dislike much easily in this shorter span. True brats who carry the pride of being a royal like a golden feather in crown....and oh the very last but not the least she....Yamika Deviiii...Yamika...yaamiii ,

His heart just skipped a beat....

Truly one unexpected encounter. She is such a cute little girl.... Not seems like one among those bratty proudy princesses. Her eyes are different.....they screams love and kindness.

He frowned at his own thoughts, why he thinking so deep about her, she is just a kid, who may in future become one arrogant spoilt princess... ofcourse then she will be looking down on this sutaputr........

His chain of thoughts got broke by someone's call ," Putra..."

Adhirat stood behind him in a blank face making him ask,

"Pitasree..what are you doing here at this time?? "

Adhiratha shot back," Putra..??? I could ask the same to you....You supposed to be in palace at this time!! "

Karna were silent and after some time Adhiratha said, " I knew this change is not something you wanted....I want to remind you my son no matter whichever path you walk on please stick on your dharma!! "

Karna assured ," I will....."

Adhiratha changed the topic with a soft smile," What about your marriage?? You both met already... right?? "

Karna answered," I need some time pitasree....."

Adhiratha left from there  saying, " you can take as much as time you want my son....."

And Radheya got a deep frown at the thought of marrying Vrushalii......

************************************

Younger Princess of Dwarka were on the balcony of her chamber watching the full moon. Next day she and Subhadra returning to their kingdom. And somehow she was not excited to go back to her home.....