INDRAPRASTHA-3

Karna and Yamika took a moment to understand what just happened, when the realisation of reality dawned both parted away with a lightning jolt. Karna covered his eyes in embarrassment and Yamika rushed behind Subhadra only to avoid him.
As soon as she is out of his sight, Karna face palmed in shame.

.

.

Subhadra came hastily to Draupadi who were waiting outside, " Jiji.... Come on, we should be get going..."

" Where is Yaamiii?? "

Ignoring the question Subhadra forcibly dragged Draupadi with her mumbling to herself, " What a stupid am...I should have asked permission, How could I just forget she is a married girl!! Oh Narayan! What they gonna think about me?? "

Draupadi got confused by her rambling. They heard Yamika yelling from behind, " Jiji.....wait..."

She ran upto them and literally fell on Draupadi's arms panting hard as if she ran all around the world. Subhadra stood with a sheepish grin making her ask, " Jiji....why are..."

But the elder cut her off saying, " Am so sorry Yaamiii..."

Draupadi asks confused, " For what you are apologizing?? "

Subhadra mischievously said, " I caught them romancing, I just ruined their moment...."

Draupadi grinned hearing that and said with a teasing smile, " Oh Subhadra.... How could you?? It's an unforgivable sin!! "

Draupadi and Subhadra burst out in laugh making Yamika embarrassed to the core and said, " Hey...stop both of you, it's just an accident, You misred the situation!! "

Draupadi and Subhadra surpassed their laugh on seeing an beetroot red Yamika. She asks faking an irritated tone, " Anyway why you both are here?? "

Draupadi teased the younger, " Our bad we wanted to spend the night with you!! But we should have known you would not appreciate the idea!! "

Smiling Yamika asks back, " What made you think so?? Am more than happy to spend time with you both krishnaa..."

Subhadra protested, " No!! It's fine Yaami....Go back to your Husband!! "

Yamika finalized, " No....we will spend the night together as you both wished!! Wait I will be coming after informing him....."

Draupadi and Subhadra defeatedly agrees as Yamika already turned back to go to her chamber.

On the way she prayed to her Mahadev for him to let her go with her sibling. Actually this is the better option for them as atleast one of them won't have to sleep in the sofa.

.

.

Entering inside she met with his back as he were gazing out through a window. A slight flinch on the tip of his ears made her understand he is aware of her presence.

She hesitantly asked, " Aarya....can I spent the night with my sisters?? "

He contemplated for a moment before humming in agree. She soundlessly squealed and ran out yelling, " Thanks Aarya...."

YAMIRNAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara