STALKING

Days rushed fast making almost everyone forget of the incidents in indraprastha except the one who got severely humiliated. Ofcourse Jyesht Kaurava is preparing for his payback with the help of his dearest uncle. To all others he became more sweet and soft, a gentleman who spends all the  time with his family, just a facade before striking his enemies.....Pandavas.....

Whereas Samrat and Samragyi together ruled the Aryavart with the assistance of Krishna. Subhadra like an obedient wife took rest in her pregnancy for the sake of her child and pushed each days wishing to see her Younger sister..... She is like her first child and couldn't help but expect her company during the pregnancy, but she knows their paths are different.....

In all this the only thing didn't at all changed is the relationship of Yamika and Karna, Both didn't yet got over the doubt of, " What if I get rejected? "

That one thought resulted them deciding to stay away until the day where they get the courage to confess, which means both didn't even seen each other in these past days. Well being around and not having the chance to see each other was so hard for them and both ended up sleep deprived in every night.

Karna didn't bothered Yamika of her responsibilities as a Queen, well she is young and he don't want to burden the inexperienced girl with handful duties. And that did helped him to drown himself in work.

Whereas Yamika busied herself with conducting many poojas and making new friends. She didn't stepped out from the palace because of two reasons, first she no more want to get in his bad side and second he didn't yet officially introduced her to Anga. What they had in common is at the end of the day is both stayed on each other's thoughts.....

.

.

Everything were going in a cycle, but one fine lone night he....the King of Anga couldn't restrain him back as usual. Her thoughts clouded his mind and even he started to see her all around him with a wide smile on that moon face which always successfully enchanted him.

He sat up on the bed asking himself, " How long I could ignore her??  "

He took deep breaths frustrated at himself for being weak to express his feelings and decided, " No more!! I will kill someone if I can't see her anymore...."

With a determined face he strode out to go to her....

.

.

Entering her chamber he expected her to be already fast asleep, he just only want to see her. But he got invited by an empty chamber and with a frown he enquired the guards, , " Where is queen?? "

One Guard replied, " Queen is not here...."

Karna asks out annoyed by the reply, " Oh I didn't knew that!! Am I looking like blind?? Where she is at the moment? "

The same guard replied in a not so sure tone, "  Maybe in Music hall....."

Karna amused, " Musical hall?? "

It was more over a question to himself as in his memory there were nothing like that in this palace. He asks,  " Where exactly is this music hall?? "