CONFESSION

After giving away all the wealth, the valorous King of Anga turned to his wife and now it's just only them at the now abandoned shore. He very slowly walked towards her and she too took some soft steps to meet him in mid. She could hear her heart thudding loud and the way his single look snatched all her courage is unbelievable......But now, does she have an option??

Before Karna could say anything.... Yamika asks , " Can we talk?? "

He got confused by the sudden demand though nodded in agree. Both started to walk together on the shores of river side by side. He noticed she fidgeting and taking deep breaths nervously. He decided to ask about those paintings and confess his feelings once done with hearing what she had to say. For sometime both walked silently enjoying each other's presence basking in nature's beauty and the chirping birds above the flowing river that send cool breeze to threaten the warmth showered by the just risen sun.

She initiated the conversation, " Arya when will we start our journey to Hastinpur?? "

He replied, " We will be leaving by tomorrow early morning!! "

She nodded and both continued to walk silently. He confused by her silence while Yamika couldn't muster up the courage to open her heart to him. She decided to test the waters by conversing in a friendly tone, " I heard you have quite a lot of ladies attention....."

Karna stopped for a moment and looked around amusing why those girls didn't shown up today?? He narrowed his eyes at her which she shrugged and continued,  " Even some Princesses adore you....right?? "

He didn't answered as she asked another question, " Arya...then why you didn't married any of them?? "

He replied in a low voice, " Am not the one to entertain their fantasy!! "

Yamika made an O face and asks, " It's Pitasree who fixed your marriage with Vrushali jiji, if you were okay with that then why you delayed that marriage? "

His face scrunched at her questions yet replied, " I don't know....Maybe because I....I..."

Karna stopped himself from talking and luckily she didn't pressed further to throw one another question, " Arya....Would you have accepted, if there was a Princess who loved you?? "

He stopped walking and turned to face her. Seeing her he understood she is seriously asking those questions expecting reply from him. His reply to that was stoic, " No princess will dare to love or marry a suta......."

She replied with a naughty smile, " Well I married you....am I not a Princess?? "

He replied sarcastically, " Only because of your spineless lover didn't participated for your hand and also to escape from marrying my mitr.....Your cousin's enemy!! "

She lost her smile and said in a low whisper, " Arya.... It's not like you think!! Prince Nakul is not the one am in love with, he is like a brother to me......"

He states, " I know!! "

She seems frozen at the information and asks in disbelief, " What?? You know?? Since when? "

" I realised it when we were in Indraprastha...."

Yamika asks all of a sudden feeling tired, " Still you don't know?? Can't you understand me a little?? Why you can't realise whom am in love with!! "