RETURN

Suyodhan welcomed his mitr to his chamber where all of them are already camped, " Take a seat mitr!! "

Ashwathama laughed at the hesitation on the new member's face. Shakuni and Dushasan were grinning from ear to ear for no particular reason...which ofcourse felt creepy for the others.

As soon as karna settled on his seat shakuni came straight to the point, " Oh mighty king of Anga....I hope it's clear to you already of the fact that relationship between Pandavas and Kauravas are pretty strained!!! "

Karna gave a curt node. Ashwathama filled him with the details and finally concluded, " So our mitr never ever considers them as his brothers....

Mitr suyodhan is a friendly person whose enemies are only Pandavas..."

Dushasan sneered his hatred, " Those demigods snatched our rights from us since childhood!!

Our father is the king and so is my bhrata is the rightful heir to the throne....

How in the world yudhishthir could be king?? Cowards gonna steal our kingdom too!!!  "

Karna felt the rise of temperature....the family politics is dirty and going on for years. May this generation put an end, but seeing the cousins rivalry the end won't be good.

He pointed out...yes he pointed the fact, he is not someone who say anything to please others. All life he stayed alone and having a friend felt good. Though he want the bond to be genuine....not a one way praising leech would be he. So he said, " Ain't Yudhishthir the eldest?? "

Much to everyone's surprise suyodhan smiled....yes he smiled. He could see through the genuine and rational thought process of his mitr. He is happy his new friend is comfortable enough to voice out his thoughts.

Shakuni snorted in reply, " My sister was the first one to get impregnated!! And here all kaurvas carry blood lineage....They are King's offsprings!!

But princess of Kuntibhoj played dirty!! She used her boon right before gandhari could give birth!!

They were not in need of kids in that forest!! Simply wanted to secure the throne on their hands!! "

Dushasan said warily, " That Oldman is so sure of Yudhishtir..... He will make our father handover the kingdom to that imbecile!!! "

Duryodhan smirked, " I won't stay under their pity.... I will rage war against them and take what's mine..."

Shakuni tsked and said calmly, " Don't be a fool like your father.... Make use of that brain inside your skull....

Declaring a war and what.... turning entire Kingdom against you??

Think putr....think. what if it is Pandavas are the one to initiate a battle?? That would be good.... right??

A war.... that's certain, no matter how long it takes....it will happen!! "

Duryodhan said with a cruel glint on his eyes, " By the time war begin they would be stripped off all power and all alone....

We better make sure our side to be oozing with all the possible power and maharadhas!! "

Shakuni said impressed," Now we are talking......