TEMPLE

Fresh aroma of sandalwood and flowers used in the puja loomed around the temple making the royals calm. Even after finishing the puja they stayed back to give alms.

They walked to the backyard of temple where might be most of the Brahmins would be in mediation or prayers. Subhadra's steps halted feeling a piercing stare upon her soul and turned to the side only to gasp aloud,  " Yaamiiiii......."

Other two got confused seeing Subhadra getting teary and followed her gaze.There stood a young saint and his eyes screams anger. Subhadra slowly walked upto him and Yamika felt familiar....did she ever saw him before anywhere?

Clearing her doubt Draupadi ran past Subhadra sobbing, " Aaryaa!! "

Yamika stilled realising who he is and followed the other two. Though Draupadi reached him first, his gaze solely fixed on Yadava princess.

He barked out as soon as Subhadra came near him, " How could you Subhadra?? How could you forget me and marry him?? "

Subhadra cried at that unable to reply and Draupadi got expressionless....he really loves Govind's sister.....

Yamika decided to act mature for once as she said, " You both need to talk and we will be meeting bhrata Krishna....only he can help us!! We will be outside!! "

Yamika grabbed fireborn's arm as she led them out.....

Arjun looked away from his lover's teary eyes getting all angry again....he frustratingly fisted the air....no way he could stand and watch Kaurva marrying love of his life....

Subhadra sobbed aloud seeing his condition, " You really think I will marry him?? "

Arjun gritted out, " Then what's happening Subhadra?? "

She says wiping away her tears, " were waiting for you!! I would have ended my life if we didn't met today!! "

Arjun shocked and put his palm across her mouth saying, " Oh dear!! Don't talk about death....am here!! I won't let any harm fall on you!! "

She cried hard in his arms and He recalled it was his mitr who suggested him to come to Dwarka by the end of his exile. He mumbled, " Only madhav can help us!! We...we have to meet him!! "

************************************

King of Anga stood at the bottom of stairs that led to the temple in the heart of Dwarka. Either side of the steps were filled with Brahmins and his gaze struck on a girl at the top stairs who giving alms.

A heart beat skipped and his breath hitched.....he knows her, without blinking he mumbled to himself, ' Yamika '

His gaze seems fixed on her, observing every movement. Two years did it work.....that little girl long gone and stood there a beautifully grown apsara. She...the only one who could enchant him in her beauty.... Dangerous!!

Unlike her usual simple ornaments she were a little dolled up for the day....afterall it's her sister's wedding. Her long pure plane white skirt with golden embroidery covered her feets and similar material of Uttariya pinned on her gold threaded blouse. As always her long wavy curly hair were untied and it freely floated through her shoulders to down her hips, wind adoring those soft curls and hid her pretty face, she constantly tucking them behind her ears.

He felt dizzy at the rising thudding of his heart....she...she really is something else. A princess who is humble enough to chit chat and laugh along with commoners. Her warm personality made those people feel like they are getting something they deserves....not someone's pity. He smiled....how could he not, she truly is awesome.