DECISION

Here in the land of kurus, second Kaurva entered the chamber of his uncle where his elder brother and King of northern panchal are already camped. He mentally prepared to face his Mamasree's rage and sure got it as he expected,

" Welcome my good for nothing nephew!! You fool...how many times I told you to never do anything that will make Angaraj our enemy!! "

Duryodhan assured, " Let it go this time Mamasree!! I settled everything!! He won't repeat it!! "

Shakuni gritted his teeth in anger and Ashwathama asks to them, " Why we have to invite Yamika too on this occasion where we are planning something against her dear cousins? "

Duryodhan shrugged off, " I quite didn't thought into it!! I were already planning to invite them both here and spend sometime with them, but unfortunately the time happens to be appropriate to take my revenge on her cousins too!! "

Shakuni said smirking, " Well I approved of inviting her cause she is a bait!! Bait to bring the elder princess of Dwarka here!! "

Dushasan asks, " Does that mean she is our target too along with that fireborn?? "

As soon as he completed the sentence, got harshly slapped by his uncle who snarled out in anger, " You moron...when will you understand we can't do any harm to Yadava Kumaris....."

Dushasan asks pissed, " Then why you are so happy to bring that Subhadra here?? "

Shakuni grinned displaying all his teeths and said, " Won't it be good to have Dwarka in debt to us?? We will be aiding Subhadra when those Pandavas couldn't and will be considerate with Yadava Kumaris unlike that fireborn who gonna burn in our revenge!!

And when the time comes Dwarka do nothing for Kuntiputrs....."

Other three could nod only not still getting what that old man referring to and Ashwathama turned to Duryodhan asking, " Mitr...why you didn't shared the real motive behind this sudden peace treaty to mitr Karna?? What if he go against us when he know about this?? Am sure he won't approve what......"

Duryodhan cut him off, " I know!! But he won't stop me....Vasusen gave his word!! He won't stop me from getting my revenge!! "

Dushasan asks in a mocking tone, " Then what about that new sister of yours?? "

Ignoring the tone he replied, " No one can stop me!! Yamika can be silent as she was when her dear cousins humiliated me....."

Dushasan smiled hearing that and Shakuni too pleased to know his putr's topmost priority is his revenge on pandavas.

Jyest Kaurva's face hardened recalling that day on Indraprastha where fireborn thrown sharp words to his ears and Pandavas shown to his eyes their most delighted smile at his vulnerability. He punched the nearby wall at the memory of giving away his weapon, well rest were used with such acts from him after that day, so remain silent.

Panting hard he breathed out in a dark tone, " Am waiting for you Draupadi......I will be personally making sure you won't forget your stay here!! "

************************************

On the land ruled by Radheya, his Queen were busy portraying her King's illustrious appearance on the canvas forgetting the time. Well the one got troubled by this was Malini, the one and only personal maid who earned the position of an elder sister on Queen's heart in this short span of time. That lady were trying hard to stay awake nonetheless her eyes droops low every now and then.