ADVISE

Vrushali were much annoyed and angered as she nearly yelled in a strong voice,

" Stop it....... "

Yamika literally jumped in shock as Vrushali's next words were literally sharp than swords, " Queen.... Am pitying Radheya for having a wife like you!! Are he that worthless to you that simply you suggested to leave him?? You are unbelievable!! "

Yamika shocked at the fact how everyone around her misreading her intentions. Mahadev!! Well she were quite intimidated by Vrushali's fearless tone.

Vrushali glared right on the soul of younger making the girl state, " Jiji.....you have no idea how much he means to me!! He is more than worthy of my mere existence....he is everything to me!! "

" Oh....if it is so, how could you leave him? Huh? "

" Because all that matters to me is his happiness!! He loves you and..."

Vrushali cut her off by groaning out irritated, " Arghh God!! Stop saying he is in love with me!! Cause we are not! "

Yamika clearly taken aback at that, " Huh?? What?? Then.... Marr...iage?? "

" We are childhood friends.... Our parents fixed this marriage and he didn't even had any idea about it at first!! To be honest I loved him....still loves him!!

But he never saw me that way!! Our marriage was just a responsibility for him... At times I even got the idea of him loving someone else....."

Yamika stood shocked and asks looking at the fact unbelievably, " He...he didn't loved you?? Really?? Then what about that vow he took before marriage?? "

Vrushali nodded her head in negative and said, " Well I insisted him to take such a vow, so I will be the only one woman in his life!! "

Yamika remain silent for a moment before letting out a dry chuckle, " Am a fool!! "

Vrushali asks coldly,  " Can I leave now?? "

Yamika looked the girl blankly before saying sincerely, " Pardon me Jiji!! No more I will persuade you to marry him!! Sorry about that you can't lead a life with the one you loves!! "

Instead of answering that Vrushali approached the girl and held her shoulders in a friendly gesture advising turned to leave, " Since you called me Jiji I think I have the right to say this..."

She paused for a moment to look at the curious eyes of Queen and continued, "  Radheya deserves to know his wife loves him!! Don't delay to sort out things!!

Ask him if he loves someone or not, confess your love and claim your man!! So you don't have to beg others to bestow him happiness!! "

Though that was a clear jab Yamika smiled in agree making Vrushali leave the chamber without any further words. Exhaling a breath the young girl felt as if a weight is just got ridden off from her shoulders. She is quite impressed by the Suta girl, no way they are same....she is unlike herself of calm and kind, neither as the fierce and sharp tongued Drupadakanya. More like the other Yadavi who is smart and aware of when to voice out her thoughts.

************************************

On her way back to the carriage arranged for her return by the esteemed Queen, Vrushali met the last person she wanted a talk at the moment. Karna had a surprised face on seeing her and he immediately got down from the horse. He ignored the weight of shame and guilt at the girl who reluctantly stood there.