DWARKA

On the land of yadavas the elder princess were pacing around her chamber restlessly. At time to time she peeked outside through her windows and even went to balcony as if she waiting for someone. It's been few days they have returned.... Younger Princess who were watching her sister for sometime finally spoke,

"Jiji stop acting weird...they are with bhrata only....why you are so worked up?? "

" Shut up and leave me alone Yaamii! "

Yamika chuckled and teased, " I know you like prince Arjun!! "

Subhadra huffed in annoyance though a huge pink shade made its way on her face. She got all shy and said dreamly,

"Oh yaamiii...you have no idea!! I love him so much!! "

Yamika shocked, " Love??  You just met him!! "

Subhadra rolled her eyes, " It's still better than loving and marrying a stranger on our swayamvar!!

And yaamii.....To fall in love all we needed is a moment only!! And the moment you realise you are in love is the most beautiful feeling!!! "

Yamika blinked her eyes curiously," Jiji...how you realised you are in love? "

Subhadra shrugged casually," I just felt it....He is unique and give that impression of different from all other princes....

My heart and eyes couldn't be in rest unless it got a glimpse of him and I know he too feels the same!! "

Yamika nodded all confused. Cause she too felt exactly same towards the new king of Anga. She should take these unnecessary thoughts away from her head. She is just overthinking......

She shook her head in defeat when  Subhadra exclaimed, " They are back..."

Yamika looked outside from the balcony and they both looked each other confused," Jiji....Is that a lady with them?? Who is she?? "

Subhadra narrowed her eyes and they both ran outside not wasting a moment. They slowed down reaching the main entrance and eyed the extremely beautiful lady beside their second brother in astonishment.....Their sister-in-law and elder brother were welcoming the new girl ......

Finding the princesses there revathi said, " Ahh...you two here!! Don't stand like a stone....greet your bhabhisree Rukmini!! "

Hearing this both of them gasped and not wasting a moment fell on the new lady's feet seeking blessings. Krishna chuckled and let them take inside his newly wed wife....his other half......

The rest of the evening went by them all bonding and Nakul informing about the adventures his dear brother took to help his friend to win the hand of the princess of Vidarbha.......

************************************

The next morning subhadra sadly stood at her personal garden along with her sister who trying to console her. Younger one sighed when the pandava brothers came there already knowing the reason of elder princess's gloominess. Both the elders looked each other with the eyes that tented to speak in agony.....this departure is not forever....though it hurts them to stay away.....

Arjun spoke, " It's time for us to take our leave!!! "

Subhadra sadly looked away and noticing her sibling's agony Yamika asked ," Bhrata please stay a little longer!! Why this hurry?? "