ALONE

Yamika entered her chamber all angered and frustrated at what happened back in the hall where her sister supposed to get married....but now just her Swaymvar got decided. Is she ready for a marriage and start a family?? Not at all....

But what she could do now....That Gandharraj messed up her life. For what?? Yes...to get her married with that nephew of his....even if the earth have to rotate back she won't marry him and never in this life she will become the Kulavadhu of Kuruvansh. Such a cursed dynasty is it is!!

Sighing she went infront of the mirror and realised in amidst of everything all she have the hope is him....yes she agreed to this in hope to end up with the King of Anga. Maybe she is a bit rushed....though now she is sure of her feelings.

She fell to her bed recalling their first meet and smiling lightly she clutched her uttariya shyly. But her little moment ruined by Drupadakanya who entered without any announcement,

" Daydreaming already?? Come send off your sister!! "

Younger smiled sheepishly and stood to leave with her. But Draupadi held her wrist asking, " What happened to you is unfair Yaami!! But.... "

Yamika cut her off, "  Am fine now!! "

With that she already walked out and looking concerned Draupadi followed her. Yamika asks, " Did all others gone?? "

Draupadi nods in yes and reaching the main entrance of Dwarka palace, Yamika got engulfed by a tight hug. Subhadra sobbed holding the younger to the dear life, " Am so sorry yaamiii....this all happened because of me....you became scapegoat and..."

Yamika consoled her sister immediately, " No jiji.... All am feeling is thankful to you cause now am aware of my feelings!! "

Yamika softly wiped away Subhadra's  tears. Subhadra chuckled at that and moved to Yamika's ear, " May I know who stole my Yaami's heart?? "

Yamika playfully replied,  "  Try to find yourself Jiji!! "

The atmosphere became light at their  antics. Finally it was time for the elder to part her way from the younger. One last time they shared a hug with tearful eyes. Breaking the hug subhadra walked to the palki that waiting for her crying silently without looking back. Yamika let her tears fall down when the palki is closed with red thin cloth.....

Draupadi too left to her second husband only after sharing a hug with the younger. Nakul wanted to talk with Yamika though decided against it and rode away his horse alongside with his brothers. Kunti decided to stay back till Yamika's swayamvar which is barely one month away.

Younger bursted out in tears when subhadra's palki completely disappeared from her vision and ran to her chamber sobbing. Revati followed the younger to calm down their little princess who went through so much in a single day.....

************************************

At the kingdom of kurus The trio friends were in the chamber of King of Gandhar with Dushasan. Duryodhan were practically steaming anger whereas Shakuni stayed calm playing dice with the second Kaurava.

Ashwathama tried to pacify the hothead, " Mitr.... what's the point in being angry now?? "

Duryodhan gritted out, " How could I let go the insult that easily?? Yadavas favors those Pandavas....and their princesses showed no hesitance in shaming me!! "