HASTINAPUR

Fireborn princess could already feel the weight of the choodamani which is just placed on her head by the panchapandavas. Finally the great marriage of them is over. Yamika's face were in agony at the fate of princess of panchal and she glanced amused at the expressionless face of her elder sister. Isn't she supposed to feel sad?? Just infront of her eyes the person she loves married another women.

As if clearing her doubt krishna advised, " The destiny won't change for anyone.....so better accept than whining over something that's not in our hands!! "

Yamika nodded still unsure. And her attention moved to the elder of pandavas who promised in concern with the worry of King Drupada on this polygamy relation,

" We promise you Maharaj your daughter will be the queen of all five of us!! Not any of our other wives will stay in the same city with Draupadi!! "

Rest of the brothers too nodded in agree, but Arjun's gaze lingered on subhadra who had her stoic face on.

Vidur were already present there to bring back Pandavas to the palace. He were glad at the news of them being alive and on top of that they are bringing a new kulvadhu too.....

Kunti with Pandavas stood by the side of Dwarka siblings whereas Draupadi were having last words with her family before departing to her new home. Smiling at the newly wed girl kunti slowly turned to her nieces and asks politely ,

" Putri Subhadra, Yaamii please come with us to Hastinapur....It will be a relief to Draupadi to settle there with yours presence!! "

At that suggestion Yamika's eyes shone brightly. Finally the golden chance to meet him again and clear those misunderstanding is here....

Yamika innocently looked her brothers asking permission to go with their aunt. Elder lady chuckled at that and said to her nephews, " Krishna.. Balram....let them come with me!! "

Balram said, " Am fine with it....just make sure they are secure and send them back early!!! "

Subhadra interfered, " Forgive me ....I have already organised a Pooja back at Dwarka...am afraid I couldn't attend it... may my sister take care of you all......"

Kunti sighs out in acceptance and Arjun flinched at subhadra's voice. So obvious she ignoring him... though yamika felt troubled. Ofcourse she wanna go and see him, but never in her life she stayed apart a day from her Jiji. Seeing her hesitance subhadra said,  " It's ok Yaamiii....just come home soon, I will wait for you...."

Yamika hugged her sister tightly with a pout and done the same with her brothers. One of the pandava watched her adoringly.....

Krishna said that only audible to Yamika, " Not everything gonna be fine there in Hastinapur, my little princess shouldn't stay there without Pandavas!! Understood?? "

Yamika asked," Pandava bhratas will be there only right?? Will they leave somewhere?? "

"You will know dear...just remember my words...."

Yamika nods all confused making krishna smile at her. Very soon they all departed in both ways.

************************************

Kunti's silent sobs made the younger princess of Dwarka sigh sadly. Everyone welcomed her so dearly....but that was not same in the case of Pandavas. Mahamahim Bheeshma is so upset with the fact of pandavas sharing a wife....and Kauravas taking the advantage of the situation by trying to throw them out of the kingdom. Now she understood why her bhrata wanted her to return so soon.