READY

In the new built Kingdom of Pandavas....Draupadi and Subhadra together came to the lawn where all five men gathered around a square table. Draupadi could clearly see how upset is Arjun and Nakul...

She asks concerned, " Arya Arjun....is everything okay?? "

Sahadev said, " We were asking same!! Nowadays Nakul is not in his right state of mind!! "

Yudhishthir looked Arjun for an answer and Arjun asked to his wife, " Subhadra....do you know who Yaami loves?? "

Subhadra replied confused,  " No....but what it have anything to do with you both being upset??"

Yudhishtir said sternly, " Arjun!! Whatever it is say to us....we together can find a solution!! "

Nakul remain silent without looking them all and after hesitating sometime Arjun said, " Bhrato....Our Nakul loves Yaami!! He wishes to marry her!! "

Subhadra stood open mouthed and Panchalkanya frowned....afterall she have an idea of who is in Yamika's heart. But yadavi exclaimed, " Now I got it!! So Nakul is the one she loves!! "

Nakul spoke for the first time , " But bhabhii....she ...she never said.... "

Subhadra cut him off, "  Who else it could be?? You are the only Prince she ever befriended....Even mata Kunti wishes for you both to get married!! "

Bheem asks, " Really??  "

Subhadra replied happily, " Yes!! She always wished for me and Yaami to marry Arya Arjun and Nakul!! "

Hearing that Yudhishtir said, " It's our duty to fulfill mata's wish!! "

Nakul nodded finally smiling at everyone softly. Subhadra were the most happiest....afterall she could be with her sister forever if Nakul marries Yaamii...

Bheem said to all,  " We must make sure Nakul marry Yaamii!! No matter how hard the task is we will win for him!! "

All agreed and Nakul felt grateful for having such supporting brothers. Arjun too assured Nakul, " Nakul...Yamika will marry my brother only...."

Nakul said smiling, " I really love her bhrata!! "

Others teased him ignoring their common wife who stood paralyzed....she knows this won't end good. But how could she say about Angaraj without Yamika's permission....let them face the truth when the time is right!!

************************************

King of Anga were in the kingdom where he spend his childhood with his suta parents. His head where were it belongs..... Radha's lap. That selfless lady were caressing his head affectionately. She could see her son being troubled in his thoughts and let him be.....

Yes, his mind were full of the soon to be Yadava bride. Yamika.... How he thought she were different from other princesses, but she proved him wrong. She knows of the power her brothers have in aryavart and about the fact these stupid Kshatriyas may die or kill each other to own a beauty like her....That awareness is the root of her arrogance!!

He was always cared to not to fall for her humble act....did he succeed? No.... that's why there is a harsh tug at the corner of his heart on her thoughts. He despises her.....but one single glance from those magnetic eyes is enough for him to get lost in it's darkness......