ANGA

In the land of kurus a small hut that were in the outskirts of village were decorated for the marriage of the only daughter of the house.

Radha too was there to assist her soon to be daughter-in-law. Radha who looked after the preparations along with Vrushali's relatives entered to the room where the bride alone spending her time. She seems zoned out.

Radha teased, " Put a rest to daydreaming Putrii!! The wait is over!! "

Vrushali blushed and said all shyly, " You know mata I were remembering how all my friends are so jealous of me!! "

Radha asks concerned, " Jealous?? "

" Yes mata.... they are all jealous cause am marrying the most handsome man!! ", after a pause she said dully, " They says only princesses could be a match to him!! "

Radha replies offended, " What?? Not even any princess could match my Vasusen's charm!! But Putrii.....you have a kind heart as him and that's why we chose you for him....

And don't think so low of yourself!! You are so beautiful and no one could ever love him as much as you do!! "

Vrushali blushed and joked, " Haa... But am marrying him so I could have a sweet mother-in-law!! "

Radha jabbed back, " Don't lie dear!! Your love for him is like the water in ocean!! "

Vrushali blushed hard and smiled shyly making Radha laugh at the girl.

But their moment broke by Satyeshan and Adhiratha who came there without warning and that made the two of them stand up.

But the males only looked each other worriedly and it didn't gone unnoticed by the ladies. The tension on their eyes were see through.

Satyeshan decided to break the heart of the girl infront of him, " Vrushali.....we..we need to postpone this marriage!! "

Radha and Vrushali looked like got slapped and Vrushali asks abruptly, " What?? Why?? "

Radha joins, " Are you two out of your minds? Why?? "

Adhirath chose his words so carefully and said, " We heard something!! In Dwarka Karna....."

He couldn't complete the words as Radha panicked out, " What?? What happened in Dwarka?? Is he fine?? Oh my putr!! "

Hearing that Vrushali too scared to the core and asks, " What happened to Radhey?? "

Satyeshan said stiffly, " He is all fine!! "

Vrushali frowned at the bitterness at his words and asks, " Is there anything I need to know?? are you two hiding something?? "

Satyeshan chose to remain silent and Adhiratha said to Radha avoiding Vrushali, " Radha... Let's go!! We need in Anga!! "

Vrushali stopped them, " Wait!! Am also coming....I should know what's happening!! "

Radha and Vrushali walked out before the two could stop them. Satyeshan thrown an look of accusation at Adhirath.

Adhirath hung his head low in defeat and mumbled to himself, " Am sure..... That's just a rumor!! He won't do that to us!! "