FAREWELL

The newly wed together took the blessings of the Rajmata of Hastinapur. Yamika amused at the happy tears on her aunt's eyes...sure the lady loves her so dearly.

Kunti touched her elder son's cheek affectionately and said, " Putr... Am so happy for you!! She is a good girl....stay happy with her dear!! "

Karna with so much difficulty passed a cold smile.... isn't this the same woman who wanted Yamika for her son?? Is she really that kind or mocking him??

Balram suggested, " Angaraj.... The palace in the south-east all arranged for you both to take rest... "

Karna maintained his cold tone, " We might be taking our leave now itself!! "

Balram tried to persuade, " But...."

Karna cut him off, " If you all forgot I too have a family to inform about their only son's marriage!! "

Balram nodded unimpressed at his behaviour and asks so lowly to his brother , " Kanha...Do we really have to let this hot headed man take our Yaamiii?? "

Krishna smiled before admonishing, " Jyesht!! He is our Yaami's pati....let them go for now!! She is in safe hands!! "

Balram said still irritated, " I don't know!! Out of all Yaamiii chose the one who hates her....... unbelievable Kanha!! "

Krishna chuckled lightly at that and by now Karna have already moved to Duryodhan leaving his wife with her family to have a say about her expected departure.

Duryodhan was upset over what happened and Karna touched duryodhan's shoulder in a calming way. Before the friends duo could start their conversation, Balram and Krishna joined them.

Balram looked Duryodhan for a moment and said to his new brother-in-law, " Angaraj...we....we know what happened is not pleasing for you both. Our Yaamiii never wanted to get married this soon.

So try to understand, the same goes for her as much as it is forced on you. She is like a child and we always treated her like one!! "

Karna taken aback at the love in Mahabali Balram's eyes and Duryodhan disturbed seeing his gurudev in the verge of tears. Balram continued after taking a moment to relax, " She is innocent....we never hurted her!! please be soft to her..... Don't hurt my Yaamii!! "

Karna gulped before assuring, " I...I won't hurt her!! Never!! "

Balram sighed in relief, but Suyodhan's eyes widened at the sincerity that were crystal clear in mitr's words.

As soon as Balram and Krishna left them Duryodhan asks slightly annoyed, " So... what's now?? You gonna play the role of responsible husband with her?? Did her beauty got into your head too?? "

Karna said without any change of expression, " Did I said so?? Neither I hurt her nor I treat her good!! "

Duryodhan confused at those words, But one certain Yadava who were with his siblings shook his head in negative!! He is still in dense....

Dushasan who joined them said by staring Yamika, " Angaraj....How lucky you are to have that beauty in your arms!! "

Karna's face went hard and his palm turned into a fist. Duryodhan in a rush changed the topic," Dushasan.... let's go!! Enough of the insults from this land!! We should get going..."