REJECTION

With wide eyes Radhanandhan sensed the extra added lightweight around his neck, a long garland of lotuses rests proudly on his chest. His immediate gaze met with the bride who stood infront of him....he took another few moments to comprehend what exactly happened. He stared her in pure shock and surprise, confused more at the relief flooding on his heart. Why??

Unable to hold his gaze she shyly looked down and found it interesting to stare his lotus feets. A slight blush was so prominent.

Everyone shocked at the scene unfolded. All had their jaw dropped to the ground. Shakuni's one closed eye opened wide along with the other in utter shock. It took some moments for him to again close that one eye in realization, Now he just got the entire picture in clear. A slight smirk grazed on his lips seeing the newly wed couple.

The couple got their attention waver away from each other by the shouts by all sides. Shishupal's enraged voice directed at her," Yamika....how dare you?? You married that Suta!! You are a disgrace to Yadavas!! "

Rukmii supported Shishupal, " You just insulted all the Kshatriya Kings!! "

That infuriated the other Kings and started to shout at the bride. One said purposely to jab the Jyesht Kaurava, " What a pity!! She just rejected Yuvaraj of Hastinpur for a Suta!! "

Another one howled, " Did she thought we are inferior to that Sutaputra? "

All said in unison, " She must get punished for this arrogance!! "

Yamika frowned and tried to hide away from their cruel gaze. All of them continued their shouting. Karna was in a daze....he just couldn't differentiate what reality is?? Did she garlanded him?? Is she really his wife now??

Suddenly the entire arena shook by the sudden shake of earth . All are looked up to the source only to find an fuming Balram who stood there with his mace on shoulder..... All cowardly hurried back to their seat mentally cursing themselves for forgetting who the bride really was.

Balram shouted aloud, " If you all forget....This is Dwarka.... My sister do what she wishes, still anyone want to question her?? "

All became numb to speak and lowered their heads. Balram continued in his thundering voice, "  We have already made it clear bride will marry the one who completes the task!! As you all can see Angaraj is the one!! One who completed the task....if you all still against the idea of this Swayamvar then be ready to face my wrath!! "

Duryodhan fisted his hand with a tightened jaw. She just tricked him....she proved it, she sure is the true sister of Sreekrishna.

All Kings got terrified at the threat and left in hurry. Now the arena left with Pandavas, Shakuni, Dushasan, Ashwattama and Duryodhan. All of them reached down where Yamika and Karna standing. Yamika were agonized by the insults thrown to them, she didn't expected such an disapproval from the persons she never even met before. And sure the blank stare from Karna all the while did nothing to help her worry.

Shakuni broke the silence by saying, " Dwarka naresh...... Maybe you can silence others!! Still Angaraj have the right to ask about this act of insulting!!! "

All were still confused at what happened and Shakuni's words amplified it more. Balram stated, " Gandhar Raj.... Make it clear!! "

Shakuni smirked at karna whose gaze is still fixed on Yamika and asks, " Angaraj......are you willing to marry this girl??

I don't think so!! Why you have to accept this girl who never hesitated to insult your mitr!!